Corner desk for the corner office
When it comes to craftsmanship, value, and service, Jarvis continues to raise the bar. Our adjustable-height L-shaped desk is no exception.
We can also confidently say our L has raised the stability bar, thanks in large part to our industry-leading all-steel Jarvis frame. The frame's upper and lower cross bars mean greater lateral stability (as well as a very nice foot rest), and the stages of its lifting columns widen toward the bottom for a sturdier base rather than cascading down to a thinner base as with most other adjustable frames. For wider desktops, Jarvis' additional center rail prevents sagging over time.
The desk has three motors—one in each leg—for fast, smooth height adjustment, and a lifting capacity of 535 lbs. A programmable handset allows for easy, one-touch height adjustment, and to dampen any vibration or noise, Jarvis’ noise attenuation pads sit between the desktop and the frame. In our newest design refresh, we also took care to reposition any exterior facing screw heads for a cleaner, more contemporary look.
Our L-shaped top is made up of two rectangular pieces, so it can be assembled in either a right or left facing configuration.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
Details & Dimensions
JarvisL Top Options
Laminate Top Specs:
- Thickness: 0.8"
- High-density core made of 100% recycled wood fiber (certified by SCS)
Laminate Top shipping dimensions
Large Top Length Width Height Weight 60x30" 63" 33" 4" 56 lbs 72x30" 75" 33" 4" 70 lbs Small Top Length Width Height Weight 30x27" 33" 30" 4" 28 lbs 42x27" 45" 30" 4" 38 lbs
Bamboo Top Specs:
- Material harvested by hand preserving root structure
- Mao and Moso species bamboo, sourced from sustainable forests
- European E1-level glues; Japanese Zero Formaldehyde; German wear-resistant UV coating
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Rounded edge detail
Bamboo Top shipping dimensions
Large Top Length Width Height Weight 60x30" 63" 33" 4" 43 lbs 72x30" 75" 33" 4" 60lbs 81x30" 84" 33" 4" 67 lbs Small Top Length Width Height Weight 30x27" 33" 30" 4" 16 lbs 42x27" 45" 30" 4" 21 lbs
- Auto-dark LED display with height readout and 4 programmable memory presets
- Industry-leading warranty: 7 years on all frame, mechanical, and electrical components
- 535 lb lifting capacity
- Height adjustable from 23” - 48.5” without desk top
- Base width adjustable from 75.75” - 78.75”
- Adjustment speed of 1.5" per second with soft start/stop
- Adjustable leveling feet for uneven flooring (0.25” adjustment)
- Voltage: Input: 110 V / Output: 31 V
- Transformer power: 200 W (0.2 W on standby)
- Power supply current 5 amps
- Operating noise <50dB (without top)
- Jarvis frames ship via FedEx Ground from Portland, OR or Nottingham, MD.
- Box 1 of 2:
- 41” x 14” x 7”
- Weight 62 lbs
- Box 2 of 2:
- 51” x 14” x 8”
- Weight 79 lbs
We have put together a convenient bundle of some of the most popular cable management tools ready to ship out with your Jarvis frame.
- Fully surge protector with 12ft cable (qty 1)
- Three Wiretamer cable trays in the color of your choice
- Adhesive cable mounts (qty 10)
- Zip ties (qty 20)
The Fully surge protector is ETL listed, and offers six AC outlets and two USB 2.0 ports, and protects against power surges up to 880 joules. The 12' cord provides enough cable for your desk to move up and down; no need to worry about the reach of cables when raising the desk to standing height. Use the zip ties to keep everything organized.
Jarvis Monitor Arm by Fully is a fully-functional, great looking, affordable gas-activated monitor arm. The ease-of-use is unparalleled by others in its class. An articulating monitor arm is a great addition to any ergonomic workspace, including both height-adjustable and fixed-height desks. J2 accommodates most VESA compliant monitors.
The Buddy features simple spring-loaded height and width adjustments to hug your CPU tight.
- Fits CPUs 2.25"-4.75" wide and 9"-16.25" tall
- 10" glide track
- Weight capacity: up to 22 lbs
- 360° swivel
The Fully CPU Holder features a sturdy steel build, and adjusts to the height and width of your CPU.
- Steel body
- Minimum mounting surface of 5.5" x 8.7" (140 x 230mm)
- Minimum mounting surface thickness of .8" (20mm)
- 3-piece assembly, with set screw
- Weight capacity: up to 65 lbs
- High grade sturdy plastic construction
- Multiple storage compartments for ease of organization
- Stores completely under your non-contour work surface only
- Dimensions: 22.35" wide, 16.25" deep, 2" tall
- 360° swivel
- Constructed of sturdy black plastic
- Stores completely under worksurface
- Dimensions: 10 x 14.5 x 1.5
The Sidekick is the perfect companion for your adjustable desk, and it's even painted to match the Jarvis frame. This unassuming set of drawers fits easily into a corner or underneath your desk, and provides valuable organization.
- Sturdy aluminum build in Jarvis black, gray, or white
- Single mechanism locks all three, smooth pull drawers
- 1 pencil drawer w/ pencil tray insert
- 1 box drawer
- 1 file drawer fits standard letter size hanging folders
- Hard nylon rolling casters, with fifth caster at front of bottom drawer prevents tipping
- Dimensions: height 23.6" x width 15.4" x depth 21.7"
HAG Capisco and Puls
Meet the best standing-desk chairs on the market.
The HAG Capisco family combines the utility of a task chair, with the posture of a saddle chair, and a versatility all its own. The result is an active seat designed to encourage movement and built so you can sit, lean, perch, crossleg and origami yourself to your heart's content. These seats give you the options that no regular chair does.
The HAG Puls chair is all clean lines, constructed of recycled molded plastic, and aluminum, with a 8.5" x 12" cushion in the seat centerwith a firm seat, and just enough cushion to keep your butt bones happy. This is a firm but surprisingly comfortable seat.
The Puls Plus features the same build as the Puls, but sports additional cushioning, going all the way to the edges of the seat pan, for a still-firm, but slightly more cushy sitting experience. This is a great choice for somebody who likes a little more cushion, but prefers the narrower saddle of the Puls over the wider one of the Capisco.
The Capisco is not only the original design that led to the Puls and Puls Plus, it's also the chair that started our love affair with healthy seating. Fully cushioned and upholstered seat and back make this seat extra comfortable to sit in backwards, but it does have a slightly wider saddle than the Puls and Puls Plus.
Available at a special price with your Jarvis desk, the Topo Mat is a renaissance of the anti-fatigue mat concept. A multi-faceted surface mimics the variation in natural terrain, giving your calves and ankles the healthy range of motion they might find on a leisurely forest stroll. We're not saying you should never leave your desk (in fact, we're fans of a midday meander), but while we're standing, let's not stand still!
- Topo: 29" wide x 26.25" deep
- Topo Mini: 25.2" wide x 19.2" deep
Topo Mini is recommended if you have a smaller space, or if you're ordering a Jarvis narrower than 42".
Brighten up your workspace (and charge your *generic mp3 player*) with this super-adjustable, low-profile lamp with built-in usb port.
- Premium aluminum alloy casing with high-efficiency cooling properties
- Rotating arm and lamp head
- Touch control for 5 light temperatures and 7 levels of brightness
- Pleasant non-flickering illumination
- USB charging port
Getting an adjustable desk doesn’t mean you want everything going up and down all the time. Turns out that a chest-height printer complains about toner just as often as a waist-height one. Jarvis Side Table comes in handy for those things in your life that are just as happy sitting still.
The Jarvis Side Table was designed to complement your Jarvis Bamboo desk. The sturdy steel frames are powder coated in the same black, white, and silver as our classic Jarvis colors, and the bamboo tops are made in the same facilities as the desk tops.
A great desk deserves a great top
For an all-natural option, Jarvis L-shaped can also be paired with our signature bamboo top. The bamboo we use comes from sustainable Thai and Chinese forests where no pesticides or fertilizers are used in the growing. And because we don’t apply any chemical dyes or stains in the finishing process, each desktop is as naturally and uniquely beautiful as the bamboo itself.
Laminate tops are Greenguard-certified, scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and totally solid. The high-density core is made from recycled wood fibers, while the surface is made of a high-pressure laminate with vinyl edging. These heavy duty tops are built to last, and are available in three sizes and two finishes—oak or walnut.