A solid foundation for the L-DIY’er
When it comes to craftsmanship, value, and service, Jarvis continues to raise the bar. Our adjustable-height L-shaped desk is no exception.
We can also confidently say our L has raised the stability bar, thanks in large part to our industry-leading all-steel Jarvis frame. The frame's upper and lower crossbars mean greater lateral stability (and make for a very nice foot rest) while the telescoping legs widen toward the bottom for a sturdier base; the opposite of most other adjustable frames. For wider desktops, Jarvis' additional center rail prevents sagging over time.
The desk has three motors—one in each leg—for fast, smooth height adjustment, and a lifting capacity of 535 lbs. A programmable handset allows for easy, one-touch height adjustment, and noise attenuation pads sit between the desktop and the frame, to dampen any vibration or noise during movement. In our newest design refresh, we also took care to reposition any exterior facing screw heads for a cleaner, more contemporary look. For that unfinished steel effect, opt for our special alloy clear coat.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
- View Jarvis L-Shaped assembly instructions as PDF
- Reference page 26 of the assembly instructions for installing your own top
Details & Dimensions
- Industry-leading warranty: 7 years on all frame, mechanical, and electrical components
- 530 lb lifting capacity (inclusive of top weights)
- Height adjustable from 23” - 48.5” without desk top
- Base width adjustable from 75.75” - 78.75”
- Adjustment speed of 1.5" per second with soft start/stop
- Adjustable leveling feet for uneven flooring (0.25” adjustment)
- Voltage: Input: 110 V / Output: 31 V
- Transformer power: 200 W (0.2 W on standby)
- Power supply current: 5 amps
- Operating noise <50dB (without top)
- Jarvis frames ship via FedEx Ground from Portland, OR or Nottingham, MD.
- Box 1 of 2:
- 41” x 14” x 7”
- Weight 62 lbs
- Box 2 of 2:
- 51” x 14” x 8”
- Weight 79 lbs
Using Your Own Top - Top Size Recommendations
- Large “Main” Top
- The Jarvis L-shaped frame accommodates a large main top of 27” to 33” deep and 54.25” to 82” wide
- Small “Return” Top
- The total distance from the back edge of the large top to the front edge of the small top should be between 54.25” and 82”. You can find the maximum width of the small top (the side perpendicular to the front edge of the large top) by subtracting the depth of the large top from 82”. The depth of the small top (the edge parallel to the front of the larger top) should be no fewer than 27”, and no more than 33”.
- View Jarvis L-Shaped assembly instructions as PDF
We have put together a convenient bundle of some of the most popular cable management tools ready to ship out with your Jarvis frame.
- Fully surge protector with 12ft cable (qty 1)
- Three WireTamer cable trays in the color of your choice
- Adhesive cable mounts (qty 10)
- Zip ties (qty 20)
The Fully surge protector is ETL listed, and offers six AC outlets and two USB 2.0 ports, and protects against power surges up to 880 joules. The 12' cord provides enough cable for your desk to move up and down; no need to worry about the reach of cables when raising the desk to standing height. Use the zip ties to keep everything organized.
Jarvis Monitor Arm by Fully is a fully-functional, great looking, affordable gas-activated monitor arm. An articulating monitor arm is a great addition to any ergonomic workspace, including both height-adjustable and fixed-height desks. The Jarvis Monitor Arm accommodates most VESA compliant monitors.
Keep your CPU stable and accessible while freeing up valuable floor space. Choose between the fast-and-easy Buddy CPU Holder, Fully Swivel CPU Holder and the heavy duty Fully CPU Holder.
The Buddy features simple spring-loaded height and width adjustments to hug your CPU tight. With a weight capacity of 22lbs, Buddy will accommodate small to medium CPU sizes.
Perfect for medium to large CPUs, the Fully Swivel CPU Holder makes it easy to manage cables with its 360° rotation feature.
The Fully CPU Holder has a sturdy steel build that is easy to assemble. This CPU holder can support medium to extra large CPU's weighing up to 65lbs.
- High grade sturdy plastic construction
- Multiple storage compartments for ease of organization
- Stores completely under your non-contour work surface only
- Dimensions: 22.35" wide, 16.25" deep, 2" tall
- 360° swivel
- Constructed of sturdy black plastic
- Stores completely under worksurface
- Dimensions: 10 x 14.5 x 1.5
The Sidekick is the perfect companion for your adjustable desk, and it's even painted to match the Jarvis frame. This unassuming set of drawers fits easily into a corner or underneath your desk, and provides valuable organization.
- Sturdy aluminum construction in 4 finishes
- Single mechanism locks all three, smooth pull drawers
- 1 pencil drawer w/ pencil tray insert
- 1 box drawer
- 1 file drawer fits standard letter size hanging folders
- Hard nylon rolling casters, with fifth caster at front of bottom drawer prevents tipping
- Dimensions: height 23.6" x width 15.4" x depth 21.7"
The charming and affordable Luna stool brings healthy alignment, support, and motion to your adjustable-height desk. Pair it with your Jarvis for supported lean/perch standing, and keep your body engaged, your mind focused, and your energy flowing. Luna features a comfortably firm eco-polyester cushion, and is built to bring you years of healthy, active sitting.
Align your spine, body and mind.
Designed to encourage your body’s natural posture, rhythm and need for movement, Tic Toc is all about the feel-good micro-adjustments your body naturally craves. The contoured, swiveling seat and side-to-side rocking motions keep your body moving, your back aligned, and your circulation flowing so you feel more engaged in every moment.
Made of PEFC-certified Beechwood, this Tic Toc Chair comes with a cushioned upholstered seat. The original more minimalist design can be found here.
The beautifully and thoughtfully designed ILOA drops your knees below your hips, bringing your spine into healthy alignment—a position that helps distribute weight to your body's lower half, engaging your core and easing strain on your lower back. Unlike most saddle chairs, ILOA also gives your thighs all the support of a traditional 90-degree chair.
For those wanting to create an active workspace with a traditional look, Futu is a great choice. With classic styling and exceptional engineering—including a patented “center-tilt” feature that connects seat back and seat pan in harmonious rocking motion—the Futu Desk Chair keeps your body comfortable and engaged, so your mind can stay focused on your work. And you can feel even more comfortable in your Futu knowing that it was created with minimal impact on the earth, winning it some of the industry’s most prestigious sustainability awards.
Capisco and Puls by HÅG
Meet the best standing-desk chairs on the market.
The Capisco family combines the utility of a task chair, with the posture of a saddle chair, and a versatility all its own. The result is an active seat designed to encourage movement and built so you can sit, lean, perch, crossleg and origami yourself to your heart's content. These seats give you the options that no regular chair does.
The Puls chair is all clean lines, constructed of recycled molded plastic, and aluminum, with a 8.5" x 12" cushion in the seat centerwith a firm seat, and just enough cushion to keep your butt bones happy. This is a firm but surprisingly comfortable seat.
The Puls Plus features the same build as the Puls, but sports additional cushioning, going all the way to the edges of the seat pan, for a still-firm, but slightly more cushy sitting experience. This is a great choice for somebody who likes a little more cushion, but prefers the narrower saddle of the Puls over the wider one of the Capisco.
The Capisco is not only the original design that led to the Puls and Puls Plus, it's also the chair that started our love affair with healthy seating. Fully cushioned and upholstered seat and back make this seat extra comfortable to sit in backwards, but it does have a slightly wider saddle than the Puls and Puls Plus.
With peaks and valleys that mimic variation in natural terrain, Topo gives your calves and ankles the healthy range of motion they might find on a leisurely stroll.
- Topo: 29" wide x 26.25" deep
- Topo Mini: 25.2" wide x 19.2" deep
A simple black standing mat, but far from simple. The supportive foam design will help anyone stand comfortably throughout the day.
- 30" wide x 18" deep
The Lumen LED Desk Lamp offers 5 warm-to-cool color temperatures, and seven levels of brightness to keep your eyes happy. This thoughtfully designed desk lamp features an independent rotating arm and lamp head. With an integrated USB charging port, it’s so simple to keep your smartphone charged throughout the day. The Lumen LED Desk Lamp comes in two color options, black, or white with brushed silver aluminum casing.
The versatile Beam Desk Lamp creates the perfect light for any task or mood. With 5 color options, four color temperatures and four levels of brightness, it’s an easy solution to brighten up any space. Constructed from premium steel and aluminum components, this modern, sleek and stylish Beam Lamp is sure to complement any office or living space. Need a matching floor lamp? Visit our Beam LED Floor Lamp page for options.
Getting an adjustable desk doesn’t mean you want everything going up and down all the time. Turns out that a chest-height printer complains about toner just as often as a waist-height one. Jarvis Side Table comes in handy for those things in your life that are just as happy sitting still.
The Jarvis Side Table was designed to complement your Jarvis Bamboo desk. The sturdy steel frames are powder coated in the same black, white, and silver as our classic Jarvis colors, and the bamboo tops are made in the same facilities as the desk tops.