The perfect desk for growing kids
Kids not only have a very real physical need to move, but there is growing evidence that kids focus longer, process faster, and learn better when they are given the freedom to do so. That’s why we created Jarvis Kids—our award-winning Jarvis frame, now with everything your kids need to stretch, move, grow, and bloom.
With Jarvis Kids—as with all of our products—we are always mindful of the effect of our choices on your children's health and the health of their planet. For the desktop, we offer an eco-conscious bamboo option. The bamboo we use for desktops comes from sustainable forests, where it's grown without pesticides or fertilizers and matures in 5 years.
Our Jarvis Desk’s adjustable height frame includes an anti-collision safety feature, and the added security of a 7-year warranty.
Free Shipping & 30-Day Returns
We offer free shipping and free returns to customers in the lower 48 states. Send back any item in like new condition in its original packaging and we'll refund you in full. See details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
Details & Dimensions
- Top thickness: 3/4" thick (20mm)
- Rounded edge detail
- View Jarvis assembly instructions as PDF
- Truly sustainable bamboo: fully mature plants in 5 years
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees
- No pesticides or fertilizers are used
- Material harvested by hand preserving root structure
- We use Moso (Mao Zhu) species bamboo, sourced from sustainable forests
- European E1-level glues; German wear-resistant UV coating
Top shipping dimensions
- Jarvis Kids desks ship via FedEx Ground from Portland, OR or Nottingham, MD
Top size Dimensions (L x W x H) Weight 30" x 24" 33" x 27" x 3" 16 lbs 36" x 24" 39" x 27" x 3" 18 lbs 42" x 24" 45" x 27" x 3" 21 lbs
Jarvis frame details
- 350 lb lifting capacity (inclusive of top weights)
- Industry-leading warranty: 7 years on all frame, mechanical, and electrical components
- Adjustable foot leveling studs for uneven flooring (0.25" adjustment)
- Operating noise less than 50dB
Extended Range frame numbers:
- Height adjustable from 25.25” – 50.75" (without top)
- Adjustment speed of 1.5" per second with soft start/stop
- Jarvis frames ship via FedEx Ground from Portland, OR or Nottingham, MD
- Jarvis frame is split into two lighter boxes so it's easy to move and unbox
- Frame packaging is 100% recyclable EPE-free
Frame shipping dimensions
Box Dimensions (L x W x H) Weight A - Extended Range 30.5" x 13" x 5.5" 39 lbs B - Narrow 41" x 12" x 5" 30 lbs
Our signature Bamboo desktops are beautiful, sustainable, durable and eco-friendly.
Powdercoat desktops are scratch, heat, and water-resistant, without the nasty chemicals, fumes and wasted paint.
Our Whiteboard and Laminate desktops are GREENGUARD gold certified, encasing 100% pre-consumer recycled wood fiber inside a rugged, durable surface.
The Jarvis frame has an industry-leading 350 lb. lifting capacity and has two desk range options: Extended Range and Mid-Range. Our mid-range option doesn't go as low or high, but works for 85% of adult heights. The addition of strengthening gussets and a designed foot-to-leg connection has increased both side-to-side and front-back stability.
Our frames come in 4 color options: Black, Silver, White and Alloy.
Alloy is a special edition color with the same steel frame, finished with an automotive-grade clear coat. The result is smooth to the touch, but displays the color, texture, and semi-reflective surface of the raw steel, complete with heat marks and welds.
Jarvis is available with our Up-down toggle handset or an upgraded OLED touch programmable handset option with a height indicator screen. The Up-down toggle handset leverages natural arm motion for intuitive adjustment: press down to lower and lift up to raise it. Our OLED touch programmable handset improves access to the customizable features and functions of your Jarvis.
- Up-down toggle handset: 1" x 1"
- OLED touch programmable handset: 1.3" x 6"
Something to stand on
Topo—rated the best standing desk mat by The Wirecutter—is now available for the Mini person in your life. Designed to replicate natural terrain, Topo Mini's multifaceted surface encourages kids to explore with their feet, stretch their legs, wiggle their toes—in other words, be fully themselves.
Designed with movement in mind, Tic Toc Stand naturally helps ground active kids by allowing them to gently sway from side to side as they work.
A blank (but not for long) canvas
A hit with our own kids here at Fully, our whiteboard tops promise to bring out the robot-jellyfish-castle-airplane-zebra-with-a-top-hat artist in all of us. Our only disclaimer to parents: good luck getting a turn with the markers.