For the first time, your adjustable desk comes with drawers
We are pleased to partner with Indiana-based designer Vincent Leman, to bring you a new style of adjustable desk. Our Jarvis Desk frame is paired with a hand-crafted, solid wood desktop from Leman’s latest collection, Rocket Mission. The result is a gorgeous creature, stylish and practical, like a good pair of boots.
It’s no secret that standing desks are a healthier way to work, so it should come as no surprise that a creator like Leman would try his hand at styling the things up. The result is stunning, displaying both Leman’s passion for his craft and his background in engineering.
The Rocket Mission Evolve top combines with the Jarvis frame to form an adjustable desk unlike anything you've ever seen.
We think you're going to love it.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
The Rocket Mission Evolve Top features three drawers made of solid maple and birch plywood.
- 48" Top: 48" wide x 27" deep x 6" tall
- 60" Top: 60" wide x 27" deep x 6" tall
- 72" Top: 72" wide x 27" deep x 6" tall
- Inside measures 16 7/8" wide x 16 5/8" front-to-back x 2 1/2" deep
- Front panel measures 19 5/16" x 4 3/16"
Rear Panel and Built-in Cable Management
The back of the desk is as handsome as the front. It features:
- A solid maple, hinged door panel, with combination handle/cable channel
- Door panel opens onto a built-in cable management area with 3 interior cable channels (left, right, and center) that open to the underside of the desk
Specifications & Dimensions
- 60" wide, 27" deep, and 6" tall
- Solid walnut body
- 3 drawers of solid maple and birch plywood
- Solid maple, opening rear panel
- Integrated cable management
- Environmentally friendly waterborne clear-coat
- Pre-drilled to connect easily with the Jarvis frame
- Industry-leading warranty: 7 years on all frame components
- Whopping 350 lb lifting capacity
- Height adjustable from 23 1/4” - 48 3/4”
- Adjustment speed of 1.5" per second with soft start/stop
- Auto-Dark LED display goes black after 10 seconds
- 4 Programmable Memory Presets (with desk height LED display)
- Adjustable foot-leveling studs for uneven flooring (0.25” adjustment)
- Operating noise <50dB (without top)
- Jarvis frames ship via FedEx Ground from Portland, OR
- Box dimensions: 42" x 10" x 10"
- Weight: 66 lbs
Jarvis comes standard in three colors; Black, Silver, and White. Sometimes we decide to try something a little different. That's where our special edition offerings come into play.
Alloy is the same steel frame, finished with an automotive-grade clear coat. The result is smooth to the touch, but displays the color, texture, and semi-reflective surface of the raw steel, complete with heat marks and welds. It. Looks. Awesome.
RED is more than just a pretty color. If you choose (Jarvis)RED, we donate $25 from your purchase to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, at no extra cost to you. That's enough to provide more than 80 days of medicine that allows HIV positive mothers to bear healthy babies.
Jarvis is available with a standard up / down switch or an upgraded programable memory handset option that auto-darks after 10 seconds.
- Simple handset: 2.35" wide x 1.15" tall
- Programmable Memory handset: 5.7" wide x 1.25" tall
Jarvis Monitor Arm by Fully is a fully-functional, great looking, affordable gas-activated monitor arm. The ease-of-use is unparalleled by others in its class. An articulating monitor arm is a great addition to any ergonomic workspace, including both height-adjustable and fixed-height desks. J2 accommodates most VESA compliant monitors.
Jarvis Monitor Arm is available with one (single) or two (dual) arms with optional laptop tray, and comes in black or gray, matching your Jarvis frame. For white frames, please specify color preference in order comments.
The Buddy features simple spring-loaded height and width adjustments to hug your CPU tight.
- Fits CPUs 2.25"-4.75" wide and 9"-16.25" tall
- 10" glide track
- Weight capacity: up to 22 lbs
- 360° swivel
The Fully CPU Holder features a sturdy steel build, and adjusts to the height and width of your CPU.
- Steel body
- Minimum mounting surface of 5.5" x 8.7" (140 x 230mm)
- Minimum mounting surface thickness of .8" (20mm)
- 3-piece assembly, with set screw
The Sidekick is the perfect companion for your adjustable desk, and it's even painted to match the Jarvis frame. This unassuming set of drawers fits easily into a corner or underneath your desk, and provides valuable organization.
- Sturdy aluminum build in Jarvis black, gray, or white
- Single mechanism locks all three, smooth pull drawers
- 1 pencil drawer w/ pencil tray insert
- 1 box drawer
- 1 file drawer fits standard letter size hanging folders
- Hard nylon rolling casters, with fifth caster at front of bottom drawer prevents tipping
- Dimensions: height 23.6" x width 15.4" x depth 21.7"
Now available at a special discounted price when paired with Jarvis.
The Capisco is a rare combination of beauty, comfort, and healthy sitting. What's more, the Capisco was designed with an adjustable-height desk in mind. The tall lift (standard with the Jarvis promotion) allows the user to sit at a taller height, and the saddle seat encourages a healthy, open hip angle. The combination is the ideal match for Jarvis.
HAG Capisco Promotion Features
- Promotion includes tall (265mm) pneumatic lift, perfect for sit-stand desks
- Pneumatic lift offers 10" of height adjustment
- Array of ergonomic adjustments including seat height, seat depth, backward tilt tension, and tilt lock
- Incredibly comfortable saddle seat encourages healthy sitting
With peaks and valleys that mimic variation in natural terrain, Topo gives your calves and ankles the healthy range of motion they might find on a leisurely stroll.
- Topo: 29" wide x 26.25" deep
- Topo Mini: 25.2" wide x 19.2" deep
A simple black standing mat, but far from simple. The supportive foam design will help anyone stand comfortably throughout the day.
- 30" wide x 18" deep
Brighten up your workspace (and charge your *generic mp3 player*) with this super-adjustable, low-profile lamp with built-in usb port.
- Premium aluminum alloy casing with high-efficiency cooling properties
- Rotating arm and lamp head
- Touch control for 5 light temperatures and 7 levels of brightness
- Pleasant non-flickering illumination
- USB charging port
About Rocket Mission
Rocket Mission is a collection of furniture from designer Vincent Leman. The furniture pieces reference Mid-Century Modern and Art Deco design elements in new, contemporary pieces of furniture. Vincent and his team make all of their furniture in Valparaiso, Indiana (outside of Chicago).