GENERAL SHIPPING INFO:
- Most of our items ship the next business day via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground
- Shipping is free to the contiguous 48 United States
- For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, your shipping costs will be calculated at checkout.
- Our ground shipments do not require a signature for delivery
- Once your order ships, you will receive tracking information at the email address associated with your order
- You can track and manage your FedEx deliveries online through FedEx's Delivery Manager. You can provide personalized delivery instructions, choose delivery times and dates, and hold a package.
- Track and manage your UPS Ground deliveries through UPS My Choice. You can reschedule, re-route, or place a hold on any UPS shipment
Many of our products are made-to-order, a process which cannot be expedited. However, sometimes we are able to offer expedited shipping on products that we keep in stock. Please call our customer support team at (888) 508-3725 for a quote.
Shipping cost on Canadian orders will be calculated at checkout. For Fully’s signature products, the displayed shipping cost includes duties, taxes and clearance, meaning no surprise fees to pay upon delivery. There are some 3rd party products for which we’re unable to collect fees up front, but we have specified those exceptions on their product pages.
Fully’s Canadian orders will ship once per week, on Thursdays. To be included in this week’s shipment, orders must be placed by end of day Wednesday. Tracking information will be provided on Thursday evenings.
For European orders please visit us at fully.eu. For other products and locations, our international clients have worked with freight forwarders, who provide a US shipping address and international forwarding services. For your convenience, we have provided a list of shipping weights and dimensions for some of our more popular products. Please call us if you have questions around this process.
Mind the Voltage! If you live in a country that doesn't use 120 volts for their power, we'll need to tweak your order to make it compatible for your needs. Please let us know about your voltage requirements in your quote or by reaching out to us, and we will set you up with the right power supply.
Please note that external power converters are not recommended with the Jarvis desk, and can be dangerous when used together with Jarvis's power supply.
Some of our larger, heavier items do ship via freight carrier (this is not as scary as it sounds). The following items ship via freight carrier:
- 12 or more Jarvis frames, depending on location
- 3 or more Jarvis laminate tops of any size
- 6 or more Jarvis tops (any size or material) shipping to one location
- LifeSpan treadmills
- Most AD Series desks
- Focal Confluence Table
- Rocket Mission Tops
So what does that mean?
Freight deliveries differ from ground deliveries in a few key ways
- You must schedule your freight delivery directly with the delivery company: as soon as your shipment leaves the warehouse, we will send you your tracking information, and information for scheduling your delivery with the freight company.
- An adult must be present to inspect and sign for your freight delivery. You must note any shortage or damage on the driver's paperwork at the time you sign for the shipment.
- Unless a loading dock is available, freight deliveries are curbside, i.e. the delivery driver will take the boxes off the truck but the recipient is responsible for bringing the boxes inside.
It is the responsibility of the client to verify the shipping address and all contact information. This is especially important for desk delivery and freight shipments. Additionally, it is the end-user's responsibility to coordinate delivery with the freight carrier. Failure to coordinate delivery may result in storage and reconsignment fees at the end-user's expense.
Freight Carrier Contact Info
Below is a directory of our commonly used freight carriers.
Old Dominion Freight:
1-888-350-7337, 2, 0
1-800-333-7400, option 2