For the first time, your adjustable desk comes with drawers
We are pleased to partner with Indiana-based designer Vincent Leman, to bring you a new style of adjustable desk. Our Jarvis Desk frame is paired with a hand-crafted, solid wood desktop from Leman’s latest collection, Rocket Mission. The result is a gorgeous creature, stylish and practical, like a good pair of boots.
It’s no secret that standing desks are a healthier way to work, so it should come as no surprise that a creator like Leman would try his hand at styling the things up. The result is stunning, displaying both Leman’s passion for his craft and his background in engineering.
The Rocket Mission Evolve top combines with the Jarvis frame to form an adjustable desk unlike anything you've ever seen.
We think you're going to love it.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
The Rocket Mission Evolve Top features three drawers made of solid maple and birch plywood.
- 48" Top: 48" wide x 27" deep x 6" tall
- 60" Top: 60" wide x 27" deep x 6" tall
- 72" Top: 72" wide x 27" deep x 6" tall
- Inside measures 16 7/8" wide x 16 5/8" front-to-back x 2 1/2" deep
- Front panel measures 19 5/16" x 4 3/16"
Rear Panel and Built-in Cable Management
The back of the desk is as handsome as the front. It features:
- A solid maple, hinged door panel, with combination handle/cable channel
- Door panel opens onto a built-in cable management area with 3 interior cable channels (left, right, and center) that open to the underside of the desk
Specifications & Dimensions
- 60" wide, 27" deep, and 6" tall
- Solid walnut body
- 3 drawers of solid maple and birch plywood
- Solid maple, opening rear panel
- Integrated cable management
- Environmentally friendly waterborne clear-coat
- Pre-drilled to connect easily with the Jarvis frame
- Industry-leading warranty: 7 years on all frame components
- Whopping 350 lb lifting capacity
- Height adjustable from 23 1/4” - 48 3/4”
- Adjustment speed of 1.5" per second with soft start/stop
- Auto-Dark LED display goes black after 10 seconds
- 4 Programmable Memory Presets (with desk height LED display)
- Adjustable foot-leveling studs for uneven flooring (0.25” adjustment)
- Operating noise <50dB (without top)
- Jarvis frames ship via FedEx Ground from Portland, OR
- Box dimensions: 42" x 10" x 10"
- Weight: 66 lbs
Jarvis comes standard in three colors; Black, Silver, and White. Sometimes we decide to try something a little different. That's where our special edition offerings come into play.
Alloy is the same steel frame, finished with an automotive-grade clear coat. The result is smooth to the touch, but displays the color, texture, and semi-reflective surface of the raw steel, complete with heat marks and welds. It. Looks. Awesome.
RED is more than just a pretty color. If you choose (Jarvis)RED, we donate $25 from your purchase to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, at no extra cost to you. That's enough to provide more than 80 days of medicine that allows HIV positive mothers to bear healthy babies.
Jarvis is available with a standard up / down switch or an upgraded programable memory handset option that auto-darks after 10 seconds.
- Simple handset: 2.35" wide x 1.15" tall
- Programmable Memory handset: 5.7" wide x 1.25" tall
We have put together a convenient bundle of some of the most popular cable management tools ready to ship out with your Jarvis frame.
- Fully surge protector with 12ft cable (qty 1)
- Two WireTamer cable trays in the color of your choice
- Adhesive cable mounts (qty 10)
- Zip ties (qty 20)
The Fully surge protector is ETL listed, and offers six AC outlets and two USB 2.0 ports, and protects against power surges up to 880 joules. The 12' cord provides enough cable for your desk to move up and down; no need to worry about the reach of cables when raising the desk to standing height. Use the zip ties to keep everything organized.
Jarvis Monitor Arm by Fully is a fully-functional, great looking, affordable gas-activated monitor arm. An articulating monitor arm is a great addition to any ergonomic workspace, including both height-adjustable and fixed-height desks. The Jarvis Monitor Arm accommodates most VESA compliant monitors.
Fully Pole-Mounted Monitor Arm elevates your monitor into your natural line of sight, you can bring your spine back into its natural alignment. Monitor mounts are height adjustable and allow 360° rotation for landscape or portrait orientations. While they don't offer the full range of motion of the JMA, they do make it easier to back your desk up against a wall.
Fully Pole-Mounted Monitor Arm is available for bundle with the Jarvis in one (single) or two (dual) arms. If you are looking for a triple or quad monitor set-ups, please visit the Fully Pole-Mounted Monitor Arm page.
The Buddy features simple spring-loaded height and width adjustments to hug your CPU tight.
- Fits CPUs 2.25"-4.75" wide and 9"-16.25" tall
- 10" glide track
- Weight capacity: up to 22 lbs
- 360° swivel
The Fully CPU Holder features a sturdy steel build, and adjusts to the height and width of your CPU.
- Steel body
- Minimum mounting surface of 5.5" x 8.7" (140 x 230mm)
- Minimum mounting surface thickness of .75" (19.05mm)
- 3-piece assembly, with set screw
- Weight capacity: up to 65 lbs
The Sidekick is the perfect companion for your adjustable desk, and it's even painted to match the Jarvis frame. This unassuming set of drawers fits easily into a corner or underneath your desk, and provides valuable organization.
- Sturdy aluminum build in Jarvis black, gray, or white
- Single mechanism locks all three, smooth pull drawers
- 1 pencil drawer w/ pencil tray insert
- 1 box drawer
- 1 file drawer fits standard letter size hanging folders
- Hard nylon rolling casters, with fifth caster at front of bottom drawer prevents tipping
- Dimensions: height 23.6" x width 15.4" x depth 21.7"
HAG Capisco and Puls
Meet the best standing-desk chairs on the market.
The HAG Capisco family combines the utility of a task chair, with the posture of a saddle chair, and a versatility all its own. The result is an active seat designed to encourage movement and built so you can sit, lean, perch, crossleg and origami yourself to your heart's content. These seats give you the options that no regular chair does.
The HAG Puls chair is all clean lines, constructed of recycled molded plastic, and aluminum, with a 8.5" x 12" cushion in the seat centerwith a firm seat, and just enough cushion to keep your butt bones happy. This is a firm but surprisingly comfortable seat.
The Puls Plus features the same build as the Puls, but sports additional cushioning, going all the way to the edges of the seat pan, for a still-firm, but slightly more cushy sitting experience. This is a great choice for somebody who likes a little more cushion, but prefers the narrower saddle of the Puls over the wider one of the Capisco.
The Capisco is not only the original design that led to the Puls and Puls Plus, it's also the chair that started our love affair with healthy seating. Fully cushioned and upholstered seat and back make this seat extra comfortable to sit in backwards, but it does have a slightly wider saddle than the Puls and Puls Plus.
With peaks and valleys that mimic variation in natural terrain, Topo gives your calves and ankles the healthy range of motion they might find on a leisurely stroll.
- Topo: 29" wide x 26.25" deep
- Topo Mini: 25.2" wide x 19.2" deep
A simple black standing mat, but far from simple. The supportive foam design will help anyone stand comfortably throughout the day.
- 30" wide x 18" deep
Brighten up your workspace (and charge your *generic mp3 player*) with this super-adjustable, low-profile lamp with built-in usb port.
- Premium aluminum alloy casing with high-efficiency cooling properties
- Rotating arm and lamp head
- Touch control for 5 light temperatures and 7 levels of brightness
- Pleasant non-flickering illumination
- USB charging port
About Rocket Mission
Rocket Mission is a collection of furniture from designer Vincent Leman. The furniture pieces reference Mid-Century Modern and Art Deco design elements in new, contemporary pieces of furniture. Vincent and his team make all of their furniture in Valparaiso, Indiana (outside of Chicago).