Saves desktop space and necks.
Probably your neck has already told you this (your back has likely chimed in too), but constantly looking down at a desktop monitor collapses the natural forward curve of your neck vertebrae and compresses the disks in between. By elevating your monitor into your natural line of sight, you can bring your spine back into its natural alignment.
As with all of our products, we listened to a lot of customer feedback throughout the making and remaking and re-remaking of our Jarvis Monitor Arm.
What you asked for:
- Removable VESA Plate
- Complete wire management (upper and lower part of arm)
- Tension adjustment (we gave ours a gas spring to handle various monitor weights)
- Powder coated to match standard Jarvis frame colors (black/silver/white)
- Option to mount in Jarvis grommet holes or clamp to back of desktop.
- Simple-as-it-gets operation
- More desktop space
- All of the above.
Free Shipping & 30-Day Returns
We offer free shipping and free returns to customers in the lower 48 states. Send back any item in like new condition in its original packaging and we'll refund you in full. See details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
Jarvis Monitor Arm Dimensions
Jarvis Arm Assembly
Note: Depending on the size of your monitors, you may find that the arms ‘elbow’ sticks off the back of your desk. This can usually be fixed by shifting the mount to the left or right of center along the back of your desk."
Jarvis Arm Features
- Total height adjustment range of 13.2", with a maximum height of 19.8" above the tabletop (measurement at center of monitor)
- Supports monitors 2.2 lbs (1kg) to 19.8 lbs (9kg)
- Built-in cable management
- 360 degree swivel
- VESA 75mm or VESA 100mm compatible
- Accommodates monitors 13" - 32"
- 23.8" extension
- Clamp mount
- 5 year warranty