Desks by Material
We know that selecting your next sit-stand desk can be a tough decision, and we're here to help. On this page, our desks are organized by top material.
Beatiful Bamboo Desk Tops
Our bamboo tops are made without the use of dyes or stains; the honey color is the product of the bamboo's natural properties, and the kiln firing process. But they're not just a pretty face:
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than equivalent trees
- Truly sustainable: fully mature trees in 5 years
- No pesticides or fertilizers required for growth
- Available with straight or contour edge, and our unique Wing tops
- Available in L-shape
Focal desks and tables are available in handsome White Oak or Black Walnut veneers, over hardwood plywood.
Our AD series of desks offer handsome tops made with recycled fiberboard, and sustainably harvested beech and maple veneers.
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and shapes
Durable, and easy to clean, laminate is one of the hardiest surface materials available.
- Available on Jarvis Laminate, Jarvis3 Laminate (L-shaped), and on the amazing, tilt-adjustable Focal desks
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® and GREENGUARD for Children and Schools Certified®
Our Powdercoat tops (available with Jarvis) are lighter than the laminate and hardwood tops, but a little more resilient than our bamboo tops.