A modern take on our favorite chair.
28 years after debuting his iconic Capisco task chair, designer Peter Opsvik returned to his original creation with fresh vision–and a price that makes this popular award-winning chair pleasantly affordable.
Capisco Puls is everything we love about the original Capisco—the human-inspired design, the many ways to sit in it, its perfect compatibility with an adjustable height standing desk—but with a modernized molded polyurethane seat and back, and a slimmer saddle that allows you to sit with your legs closer together.
Like the original Capisco, Puls uses recycled household plastic in its parts and recycled car bumpers in its foam padding.For the seat you have two options: a strip of padding at the seat’s center (Puls), or fully upholstered (Puls Plus).
Try Capisco for 90-days risk-free.
The Capisco chair is the product that started this company. We have yet to find a chair that is as versatile as it is beautiful in its design. We believe in it so much, we offer a 90-day risk-free return policy on these chairs.
Free Shipping & 30-Day Returns
We offer free shipping and free returns to customers in the lower 48 states. Send back any item in like new condition in its original packaging and we'll refund you in full. See details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
- Ergonomic saddle seat design encourages movement and active sitting
- Array of ergonomic adjustments including seat height, seat depth, backward tilt tension, and tilt lock
- Available in three pneumatic lift heights with up to 10" of seat height adjustment
- Tall pneumatic lifts (265mm) perfectly complements sit stand desks and taller work stations
- Aluminum base features grooved foot plates
- Aluminum accents, including pneumatic lift and J-bar available in black, white, or silver
- 10 year warranty on pneumatic lift
- 5 year warranty on arm caps, casters, back liners and exposed wood parts & finished parts
- 3 year warranty on upholstery
- 24% post-consumer recyclable materials
- 95% recyclable
- Optional footring or HAG StepUp available
- Ready to ship in 1 - 2 business days
- Saddle Seat with back, partially upholstered
- Overall width 27.5", depth 27.5"
- Seat Width 18.125", Seat Depth 15.75"-18.5" (19.5"-22.5")
- Saddle Width 6.5"
- Back Width 22", Back Height 18.5"
- 150mm - 15 - 20”
- 200mm - 18 - 24.5”
- 265mm - 21.50 - 30.50”
Puls Plus Height:
- 150mm - 15.50 - 20.50”
- 200mm - 18.5 - 25”
- 265mm - 22 - 31”
Color options & upholstery details
- 28% recycled plastic
- 100% Polyester
- Low Flammability
Care and Cleaning: regular vacuuming; wipe clean with damp cloth; if you really made a mess, try a dilute solution of gentle detergent.
For your feet
The footring comes in black, white, or silver, to match your base. A great addition to any tall seat, we recommend the footring with the Standard 265mm lift. It easily slips on to your already-assembled capisco, and can also be removed without disassembling the chair, if you decide to go back. We don't think you will.
The StepUp is great for Capiscos being used in shared spaces, whether that's a home office, a conference room, or a ramped-up game of musical chairs. Imagine somebody of 5'4" trying to get into a chair that's recently been vacated by somebody of 6'2"—a step is super helpful.
Gas cylinders (pneumatic lifts), controls, and functional parts are warranted for ten (10) years; arm caps, casters, backliners, and exposed wood parts (finished wood chairs and wood base caps) for five (5) years; and upholstery materials (foam, mesh) are warranted for three (3) years.
Designed for people and planet.
Puls' minimal environmental impact is as impressive as its design: 24% post-consumer recycled content, 95% recyclable, GREENGUARD certified, plus Puls contributes to LEED credits.
As for its impact on you, Puls was inspired by the the form and movement of the human body. The plus-sign-shaped back of the seat makes for comfortable backwards or sideways sitting, and the contoured saddle seat opens the hips for a more active, forward posture. This open-hip sitting position brings the spine into its natural S-shape alignment, taking pressure off your upper body, improving your circulation, and keeping your energy flowing.