Have more than one monitor? Mount up to four
With our Fully Desk-Mounted Monitor Arm, you can build out your own personal command center and free up your desk surface by adding up to four monitors to a single pole mount. You’ll also be doing your neck and back a favor by raising your monitors up to eye level, bringing your body into healthier alignment. Monitor mounts are height adjustable and allow 360° rotation for landscape or portrait orientations.
With this model, we've eliminated the articulating joint of our Jarvis Monitor Arms, allowing you to scoot your desk in closer to the wall. Like with our Jarvis desk frames, high quality powdercoated steel creates a durable, scratch-resistant surface; integrated hooks keep cables neat and organized; and clamp or grommet mounts make installation about as easy as it gets.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
- View Fully Single Monitor Desk Mount assembly instructions as PDF
- View Fully Dual Monitor Desk Mount assembly instructions as PDF
- View Fully Triple Monitor Desk Mount assembly instructions as PDF
- View Fully Quad Monitor Desk Mount assembly instructions as PDF
Details & Dimensions
- Suggested screen size range of 13” - 27” (diagonal measurement)
- Supports monitors up to 17.6 lbs
- VESA 75mm or 100mm compatible
- Tilt range of ± 45°
- 180° of swivel and 360° of rotation
- Built-in cable management
- Fully Desk-Mounted Monitor Arm ships via FedEx Ground from Portland, OR and Nottingham, MD.
- Box Dimensions:
- Single: 21”x6.5”x4.5” - 7.3 lbs
- Dual: 21”x 6”x5” - 12 lbs
- Triple: 24.5”x12”x 5.5” - 14 lbs
- Quad: 23.5”x10”x5” - 19 lbs