Style meets value with the ESI EDGE monitor arm. These value-engineered monitor arms compliment today's slim monitors. Ideal for shallow workstations, the ESI EDGE series comes standard with both clamp and grommet mounts for multiple installation applications.
Free Shipping & 30-Day Returns
We offer free shipping and free returns to customers in the lower 48 states. Send back any item in like new condition in its original packaging and we'll refund you in full. See details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
ESI Edge Monitor Arm Features:
- Value-engineered to allow for competitive price
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy construction
- Accommodates users with limited depth work areas
- Dynamic adjustment
- Quick Release component for quick and easy monitor exchanges
- Integrated cable management
- Multiple adjustment points for easy information sharing
Features of EDGE:
- Accommodates monitors weighing 6.5 - 17.6lbs
- Slim design for limited footprint
- Enclosed cable management
- Effortless adjustment
- 360 degree swivel at two points
- 13" total height adjustment range
- 21" extension
- 3.5" retraction
- Monitor tilt of +30 to -25 degrees
- Includes both grommet and clamp mount
- VESA 75mm or VESA 100mm compatible
- Silver color is standard
- Custom colors available - please call for details
- Lifetime factory warranty
Slat Wall Features (optional):
- Universal mount that can be easily adjusted to fit most slat walls
- Nearly 12" of total height adjustment
- Built-in gas spring
- Fits slat rail widths of .75" - 2.75"
Articulating Monitor Arms
Adjustable monitor arms allow users to easily adjust their monitors to the angle, height, and distance that is most appropriate for their comfort and individual task. Whether you are entering data, researching, or working with others, a correctly adjusted monitor arm can lead to increased productivity while decreasing fatigue and muscle soreness.