Terms & Conditions
This page includes a ton of helpful information. If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please give us a call 888.508.3725.
- Return Policy
- Changes or Cancellations
- Important Shipping Information
- Warranty Information
- General T&C
A Return Policy for Humans
Fully (Formerly Ergo Depot) offers the most reasonable and client-friendly return policy in the market. We want our clients to be satisfied with their purchases and are committed to working with you to make that happen.
Below we have included the specific return policies for each of our manufacturers. Here are the basics:
- All returns must be approved by Fully. Once approved, an RMA number will be issued along with a return shipping label. Clients may ship under their own shipping account, but a tracking number must be provided to Fully and the shipment must reference the RMA number. An RMA number is required for all returns regardless of shipping method.
- Returns must be received in "like-new" condition and in the original factory packaging. Additional charges will apply if an item is received that is not in "like-new" condition or that is not in original factory packaging. Fully will provide a restocking fee quote for those returns without original packaging.
- Items damaged beyond the expected wear from light use will incur an additional 20% fee to cover repairs or part-replacement. Extreme damage (did you set it on fire?) or complete destruction of an item will incur higher fees.
- After a return has been Fully inspected by our staff, a refund will be issued less shipping charges and any other restocking or damage fees. We typically process returns within 3 business days of receipt at our facility. Please allow up to 5 business days for your credit card provider to process the refund.
- The following categories are not eligible for return:
- Special order items
- Orders for more than one of the same item
- Open Box / Warehouse Deals
- Showroom Models
- Orders shipped to freight-forwarders
Please contact Fully with any possible questions or concerns regarding returns before an order is placed. Please direct all return-related inquiries to email@example.com
We accept returns on all of our accessories, however, due to the nature of these products, we do charge a small restocking fee, in addition to return shipping charges.
- Chairs and seating are eligible for return within 30 days of original delivery to the customer.
- The following seating terms only apply to single-chair orders that are shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
- Special order chairs, leather chairs, and orders with more than one chair will carry a 20% restocking fee in addition to shipping charges and possible damage fees. All returns from Canada will carry a 20% restocking fee in addition to all other fees.
Terms by manufacturer
HAG and Izzy Seating
No restocking fee for items returned in like-new condition, in original packaging. Return shipping costs will be deducted from refund. Standard inbound shipping on Capisco is $45. For all other HAG/Izzy chairs, contact customer service for shipping quotes at firstname.lastname@example.org
No restocking fee for items returned in like-new condition, in original packaging. Return shipping costs will be deducted from refund. Standard inbound shipping on Muvman is $40.
No restocking fee for items returned in like-new condition, in original packaging. Return shipping costs will be deducted from refund. Please note that Humanscale seating ships nearly assembled, in very large boxes, and many carriers will charge an "over-sized fee" for shipping.
Please note, Humanscale ergonomic tools can be returned, but will incur a small restocking fee. This includes but is not limited to keyboard trays, lighting, foot rests, monitor arms, CPU holders, mice, etc.
Varier seating will incur a 20% restocking fee due to the unique construction and design of Varier chairs. In addition, return shipping costs will be deducted from refund. Please contact customer service for shipping quotes at email@example.com
Swopper by VIA Seating
Swoppers ship disassembled, however they are not designed to be taken apart by the end user. Thus, it is not typically possible to ship a return in the original packaging. Clients will be responsible for ensuring against shipping damage by obtaining appropriate return shipping packaging. Swoppers are subject to a 10% restocking fee in addition to return shipping charges. firstname.lastname@example.org
VIA Other Seating
No restocking fee for items returned in like-new condition in original packaging. Return shipping costs will be deducted from refund. Please note that VIA seating ships nearly assembled in in very large boxes and many carriers will charge an "over-sized fee" for shipping.
Bambach and Salli Seating
No restocking fee for stocked items returned in like-new condition in original packaging.
Please note, most Bambach and Salli saddle seats are made-to-order specially and are subject to a 20% special order restocking fee. Return shipping costs will be deducted from refund, at a flat rate of $45.
Focal Upright Furniture Seating
No restocking fee for items returned in like-new condition in original packaging. Return shipping costs will be deducted from refund. Please contact customer service for shipping quotes at email@example.com
No restocking fee for items returned in like-new condition in original packaging. Return shipping costs will be deducted from refund at a flat rate of $20.
HumanTool Saddle Seat
No restocking fee for items returned in like-new condition in original packaging. Return shipping costs will be deducted from refund at a flat rate of $14.
Adjustable height desk returns
All desks (including Jarvis, Float, AD Series, and Focal Upright) are eligible for a return within 30 days of delivery, subject to Fully approval.
Due to the unique shipping requirements of adjustable height work surfaces, we handle each return request on a case-by-case basis. There is no flat restocking fee on desks, though one may be assessed based on the circumstances and condition of the return. Additionally, return shipping will be deducted from the refund amount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping quotes.
All returns must be received in "like-new" condition and in the original packaging. We ask that you please do not throw away any packing materials associated with the shipment. Because of the size and weight of some items, they are shipped via freight carrier and on pallets so delivery and pick up must be carefully coordinated. Any special delivery fees associated with a return will be deducted from refund amounts.
Please contact customer service with any questions about desk returns at email@example.com
Jarvis frames will have a flat return shipping fee of $50. Please contact customer service for all Jarvis top ground and freight quotes and all other desk shipping quotes.
Rocket Mission Jarvis Tops
Due to our relationship with the designer of the Rocket Mission top, slightly different terms apply. Rocket Mission tops may be returned within 14 days of receipt, free of charge. Please initiate any returns through our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more detail, please visit the complete Rocket Mission return policy.
STIR Kinetic Desk
If purchasing a STIR Kinetic Desk, please see STIR's Terms and Condition's.
LifeSpan Treadmills and Bikes
Returns on treadmills, bikes, and other LifeSpan products will be accepted within 30 days of original receipt. Return shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount at a flat rate of $190. All returns must be received in "like-new" condition and in the original packaging.
International Orders returns
Fully does not accept returns or exchanges on any orders shipped to a freight-forwarder for international delivery.
Returns on orders shipped to, or returning from Canada carry a 20% restocking fee in addition to any other fees.
Changes or cancellations
We pride ourselves on tailoring each product for each individual and having a selection of nearly endless configurations to customize each item. In addition, we strive to get items to our clients as quickly as possible. Therefore, the window for altering an order before it has begun production is very small. All orders placed on fully.com or with a sales associate are eligible for cancellation or change fees. We will never bill more than our cost incurred.
Once an order is placed we will do our best to accommodate changes requested within 24 hours. This includes address changes and specification changes. Depending on each manufacturer’s policies and order processing systems, we may or may not be able to accommodate a cancellation request.
Please contact us immediately (phone preferred 888.508.3725) if you require an order change or cancellation.
Important Shipping Information
For details about tracking and managing your shipment, please visit our Shipping Information page.
Fully offers free shipping on products shipped within the contiguous 48 United States. Most items will ship via standard ground service using the best method for each application. Fully will provide tracking details in a timely manner to allow our clients the ability to identify a delivery date and make any necessary arrangements.
We strive to ship all orders quickly, but situations may arise that cause unexpected delays. Shipping delays may result from natural or human events, including weather, earthquakes, system outages, holidays, transportation disruptions or other similar occurrences. In the event of a delay, we will take reasonable steps to ship your order as soon as possible.
Ground shipments typically do not require signatures. It is the customer's responsibility to request a signature to be required at delivery, and we cannot be responsible for orders stolen or tampered with after successful delivery.
It is the responsibility of the client to verify the shipping address and all contact information. This is especially important for desk delivery and freight shipments.
A few of our products ship via freight carrier. These items are:
- Quantities of 3+ Jarvis laminate tops of any size
- Quantities of 6+ Jarvis tops (any size or material) shipping to one location
- Quantities of 12+ Jarvis frames, depending on location
- LifeSpan treadmills
- Most AD Series desks
- Focal Confluence Table
In the case of a freight shipment, it is the responsibility of the client to coordinate delivery directly with the freight carrier. Charges incurred as a result of a failure to coordinate delivery (such as storage and reconsignment) are the responsibility of the customer and will be re-billed accordingly. An adult must be present to accept any freight delivery as these items will not be left at an address without a signature.
An appointment is typically scheduled one business day prior to delivery. It is the policy of all freight carriers for deliveries to be "curbside". This means, even though these items can be very large, clients are responsible for transporting items from the original drop-off point.
Fully will provide tracking details as soon as they are available so our clients can make the necessary arrangements
All shipping damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
It is very important to thoroughly inspect all boxes before signing any delivery slip and to note any and all damages or shortages in writing, on the freight documents with the driver. Please retain all packing materials and boxes associated with the shipment as these may be needed to complete a claim. Photos are required for claim processing.
Once the delivery has been accepted, all items must be inspected and any damage photographed and reported within 48 hours of receipt.
In the case of damaged merchandise Fully will work closely with our clients, manufacturers, and shipping companies to facilitate and resolve claims. Please note that all shipping damages and claims will be addressed in accordance with the policies of our manufacturers.
All warranty claims are processed in accordance with the policies of each item's manufacturer. In many cases claims should be filed directly with the manufacturer, and Fully will do anything we can to facilitate the claims process. Manufacturer warranties will not cover any costs associated with repair.
Please note that it is very common for manufacturers to send replacement parts to address warranty issues. Fully and our partners will ship parts associated with warranty claims for free within the contiguous United States but we are not responsible for shipping costs outside of that area. Exceptions may apply to warranty parts for items that originally shipped free to Alaska, Hawaii, or parts of Canada.
Agreements made around special circumstances (i.e. floor models, as-is sale items, etc.) outlined at time of sale will supersede corresponding sections of Fully terms and/or our manufacturing partners' warranties.
For information on specific products or manufacturers, or to file a warranty claim, please visit our warranty page.
General Terms and Conditions
This Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older, and reside in the United States, any of its territories or possessions, or Canada. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Fully and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Fully, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video, or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com
The Fully name, the Fully logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Fully or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Fully. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter", or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Fully, a Fully employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Fully or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
- The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
The Website may contain product review forms and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential, and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Fully, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS FULLY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
117 SE Taylor St, Ste. 301, Portland, OR 97214
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a "Counter-Notice") by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated above. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The content on this Website does not constitute medical advice. You should consult your doctor before beginning any exercise, training or athletic program. Fully is not responsible for any medical or health problems that may result from your engaging in any activities described on this site or from any information you obtain from this site. If you ever feel discomfort or pain, you should not continue such activities.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on our Website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. All statements and opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Fully, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Fully. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Oregon in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER FULLY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH FULLY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER FULLY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH FULLY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
FULLY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FULLY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Fully LLC.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org