Jarvis3: The L-shaped Jarvis is Here
Jarvis just got even more flexible—is there nothing it can't do?!
Jarvis3 has many of the same features as its little cousins, but with a few major differences. For one thing, Jarvis3 is even stronger: with the addition of a third leg, this adjustable desk can lift up to 535 lbs, without compromising that debonair Jarvis style.
Jarvis3's L-shaped top is made up of two rectangular pieces, so it can be assembled in either a right or left facing configuration. Tops are available in three sizes, and fifteen environmentally friendly finishes. See the Specifications tab above.
What makes Jarvis3 the best L desk?
- Width-adjustable frame: telescoping upper and lower crossbeams make both extensions of the frame adjustable. You get a range of 45" to 72" one way and 55" to 78" the other. That means you can use the same frame for L-tops up to 86" x 86"
- Super strong: with a motor in each leg, Jarvis3 lifts up to 535 lbs.
- Extra sturdy: upper supports and lower crossbars ensure that all three legs of Jarvis3 are as solid as the proverbial rock.
- It's a Jarvis!
About our Powdercoat MDF Tops
We are proud to offer handsome, eco-friendly, US-sourced desk tops with Jarvis3. Super-durability meets lightweight goodness in these 3/4" damage-resistent, powdercoated, medium-density fiberboard (MDF) tops. Made of 100% recycled wood fiber, and covered in a seamless, low-emissions coat.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
60" x 60" L Top
72" x 60" L Top
72" x 72" L Top
Details & Dimensions
Jarvis3 Top Options
Powdercoat Top Specs:
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Core material is medium-density fiberboard made of 100% recycled wood fiber
- Surface is scratch-resistent, VOC and formaldehyde-free thermotech powdercoat
- Auto-dark LED display with height readout and 4 programmable memory presets
- Okay, so there are some things it can't do
Specifications & Dimensions
- Industry-leading warranty: 7 years on all frame, mechanical, and electrical components
- 535 lb lifting capacity
- Height adjustable from 24.5” to 50” (with top)
- Adjustment speed of 1.5" per second with soft start/stop
- Adjustable leveling feet for uneven flooring (0.25” adjustment)
- Voltage: Input: 110 V / Output: 31 V
- Transformer power: 200 W (0.2 W on standby)
- Power supply current 5 amps
- Operating noise <50dB (without top)
Frame Shipping Dimensions:
Jarvis3 frames ship via FedEx Ground.
- 42" x 10" x 10"
- Weight: 66 lbs
- 47" x 14" x 8"
- Weight: 62 lbs
Wire Management Grommets
Optional wire management grommets are situated on the back left and right corners of your desktop. The drilled openings are circular and measure 80mm (approximately 3.15") in diameter. The covers are black plastic, and measure 95mm (3.75") across.
We also offer powered grommets, which are also available in black or white. Our powered grommets include one AC outlet and two USB ports, so you can plug in up to 3 devices per grommet. You can upgrade zero, one, or both of your grommets.
Jarvis is available with a standard up / down switch or an upgraded programable memory handset option that auto-darks after 10 seconds.
- Simple handset: 2.35" wide x 1.15" tall
- Programmable Memory handset: 5.7" wide x 1.25" tall
We have put together a convenient bundle of some of the most popular cable management tools ready to ship out with your Jarvis frame.
- Kensington Guardian Surge Protector with 15ft cable (qty 1)
- Three Wiretamer cable trays in the color of your choice
- Adhesive cable mounts (qty 10)
- Zip ties (qty 20)
The 15' Kensington power strip features six convenient outlets while providing enough cable for your desk to move up and down; no need to worry about the reach of cables when raising the desk to standing height. Use the zip ties to keep everything organized.
Jarvis Monitor Arm by Fully is a fully-functional, great looking, affordable gas-activated monitor arm. The ease-of-use is unparalleled by others in its class. An articulating monitor arm is a great addition to any ergonomic workspace, including both height-adjustable and fixed-height desks. J2 accommodates most VESA compliant monitors.
Jarvis Monitor Arm is available with one (single) or two (dual) arms with optional laptop tray, and comes in black or gray, matching your Jarvis frame. For white frames, please specify color preference in order comments.
The Buddy features simple spring-loaded height and width adjustments to hug your CPU tight.
- Fits CPUs 2.25"-4.75" wide and 9"-16.25" tall
- 10" glide track
- Weight capacity: up to 22 lbs
- 360° swivel
The Fully CPU Holder features a sturdy steel build, and adjusts to the height and width of your CPU.
- Steel body
- Minimum mounting surface of 5.5" x 8.7" (140 x 230mm)
- Minimum mounting surface thickness of .8" (20mm)
- 3-piece assembly, with set screw
- 360° swivel
- Constructed of sturdy black plastic
- Stores completely under worksurface
- Dimensions: 10 x 14.5 x 1.5
The Sidekick is the perfect companion for your adjustable desk, and it's even painted to match the Jarvis frame. This unassuming set of drawers fits easily into a corner or underneath your desk, and provides valuable organization.
- Sturdy aluminum build in Jarvis black, gray, or white
- Single mechanism locks all three, smooth pull drawers
- 1 pencil drawer w/ pencil tray insert
- 1 box drawer
- 1 file drawer fits standard letter size hanging folders
- Hard nylon rolling casters, with fifth caster at front of bottom drawer prevents tipping
- Dimensions: height 23.6" x width 15.4" x depth 21.7"
HAG Capisco and Puls
Meet the best standing-desk chairs on the market.
The HAG Capisco family combines the utility of a task chair, with the posture of a saddle chair, and a versatility all its own. The result is an active seat designed to encourage movement and built so you can sit, lean, perch, crossleg and origami yourself to your heart's content. These seats give you the options that no regular chair does.
The HAG Puls chair is all clean lines, constructed of recycled molded plastic, and aluminum, with a 8.5" x 12" cushion in the seat centerwith a firm seat, and just enough cushion to keep your butt bones happy. This is a firm but surprisingly comfortable seat.
The Puls Plus features the same build as the Puls, but sports additional cushioning, going all the way to the edges of the seat pan, for a still-firm, but slightly more cushy sitting experience. This is a great choice for somebody who likes a little more cushion, but prefers the narrower saddle of the Puls over the wider one of the Capisco.
The Capisco is not only the original design that led to the Puls and Puls Plus, it's also the chair that started our love affair with healthy seating. Fully cushioned and upholstered seat and back make this seat extra comfortable to sit in backwards, but it does have a slightly wider saddle than the Puls and Puls Plus.
Available at a special price with your Jarvis desk, the Topo Mat is a renaissance of the anti-fatigue mat concept. A multi-faceted surface mimics the variation in natural terrain, giving your calves and ankles the healthy range of motion they might find on a leisurely forest stroll. We're not saying you should never leave your desk (in fact, we're fans of a midday meander), but while we're standing, let's not stand still!
- Topo: 29" wide x 26.25" deep
- Topo Mini: 25.2" wide x 19.2" deep
Topo Mini is recommended if you have a smaller space, or if you're ordering a Jarvis narrower than 42".
Brighten up your workspace (and charge your *generic mp3 player*) with this super-adjustable, low-profile lamp with built-in usb port.
- Premium aluminum alloy casing with high-efficiency cooling properties
- Rotating arm and lamp head
- Touch control for 5 light temperatures and 7 levels of brightness
- Pleasant non-flickering illumination
- USB charging port
About MDF Tops
Made of 100% recycled wood fibers, the MDF used in our tabletops is as environmentally friendly as it is strong. The uniform texture of the MDF is also what makes it a suitable surface for powdercoating, which is also pretty cool.
Powdercoat is thicker and more durable than paint, and much cleaner, too. It is applied via a dry, zero-formaldehyde process that leaches no harmful chemicals into the environment. The powdercoating process results in a slightly textured, seamless surface that emits no VOCs and resists scratches, water, and stains, extending the life of your desktop.