Move with (RED). Help finish the fight.
We know an active lifestyle, especially while you work, will improve your daily life. As a proudly certified B Corp, beyond our adjustable standing desks, we stand for much more. We firmly believe businesses can authentically do good for the world. We also acknowledge our customers are human beings who care about other human beings as well.
So for us, this goes beyond corporate giving for the sake of corporate giving. This isn’t a sponsorship—it’s a partnership. And we’re asking you to join us and (RED)® in the fight to end AIDS.
Since 2006, through collaboration with companies around the world, (RED) has empowered you, the consumer, to be part of a global movement working towards an AIDS-free generation.
Now, this movement is approaching the finish line. The plan tracking to 2020 is to end mother to child transmission of HIV, and reduce AIDS-related deaths to fewer than 500,000 globally. All achievable through partnerships like ours.
When you choose to buy (JARVIS)RED, we send $25 to The Global Fund. If you are moved to contribute more, we’ve added an option to do so. As you enjoy the benefits of working at a Jarvis, the striking red frame can be a reminder that your contribution can provide more than 80 days of life-saving HIV medication.
(JARVIS)RED offers the same robust build and minimal aesthetic as all of our Jarvis desks, and we've paired it with a complementary selection of our eco-friendly desk tops.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
Details & Dimensions
- Industry-leading warranty: 7 years on all frame, mechanical, and electrical components
- 350 lb lifting capacity (inclusive of top weights)
- Height adjustable from 23.25" to 48.75” (without top)
- Adjustment speed of 1.5" per second with soft start/stop
- 4 Programmable Memory Presets (with desk height LED display)
- Auto-dark LED display goes black after 10 seconds
- Adjustable foot leveling studs for uneven flooring (0.25” adjustment)
- Operating noise <50dB (without frame)
- Jarvis frames ship via UPS Ground from Portland, OR
- Box dimensions: 42" x 10" x 10"
- Weight: 66 lbs
Wire Management Grommets
Optional wire management grommets are situated on the back left and right corners of your desktop. The drilled openings are circular and measure 80mm (approximately 3.15") in diameter. The covers are black plastic, and measure 95mm (3.75") across.
We also offer powered grommets, which are also available in black or white. Our powered grommets include one AC outlet and two USB ports, so you can plug in up to 3 devices per grommet. You can upgrade zero, one, or both of your grommets.
Jarvis is available with a standard up / down switch or an upgraded programable memory handset option that auto-darks after 10 seconds.
- Simple handset: 2.35" wide x 1.15" tall
- Programmable Memory handset: 5.7" wide x 1.25" tall
We have put together a convenient bundle of some of the most popular cable management tools ready to ship out with your Jarvis frame.
- Kensington Guardian Surge Protector with 15ft cable (qty 1)
- Two Wiretamer cable trays in the color of your choice
- Adhesive cable mounts (qty 10)
- Zip ties (qty 20)
The 15' Kensington power strip features six convenient outlets while providing enough cable for your desk to move up and down; no need to worry about the reach of cables when raising the desk to standing height. Use the zip ties to keep everything organized.
Jarvis Monitor Arm by Fully is a fully-functional, great looking, affordable gas-activated monitor arm. The ease-of-use is unparalleled by others in its class. An articulating monitor arm is a great addition to any ergonomic workspace, including both height-adjustable and fixed-height desks. J2 accommodates most VESA compliant monitors.
Jarvis Monitor Arm is available with one (single) or two (dual) arms with optional laptop tray, and comes in black or gray, matching your Jarvis frame. For white frames, please specify color preference in order comments.
The Buddy features simple spring-loaded height and width adjustments to hug your CPU tight.
- Fits CPUs 2.25"-4.75" wide and 9"-16.25" tall
- 10" glide track
- Weight capacity: up to 22 lbs
- 360° swivel
The Fully CPU Holder features a sturdy steel build, and adjusts to the height and width of your CPU.
- Steel body
- Minimum mounting surface of 5.5" x 8.7" (140 x 230mm)
- Minimum mounting surface thickness of .8" (20mm)
- 3-piece assembly, with set screw
- 360° swivel
- Constructed of sturdy black plastic
- Stores completely under worksurface
- Dimensions: 10 x 14.5 x 1.5
The Sidekick is the perfect companion for your adjustable desk, and it's even painted to match the Jarvis frame. This unassuming set of drawers fits easily into a corner or underneath your desk, and provides valuable organization.
- Sturdy aluminum build in Jarvis black, gray, or white
- Single mechanism locks all three, smooth pull drawers
- 1 pencil drawer w/ pencil tray insert
- 1 box drawer
- 1 file drawer fits standard letter size hanging folders
- Hard nylon rolling casters, with fifth caster at front of bottom drawer prevents tipping
- Dimensions: height 23.6" x width 15.4" x depth 21.7"
The beautifully and thoughtfully designed ILOA drops your knees below your hips, bringing your spine into healthy alignment—a position that helps distribute weight to your body's lower half, engaging your core and easing strain on your lower back. Unlike most saddle chairs, ILOA also gives your thighs all the support of a traditional 90-degree chair.
HAG Capisco and Puls
Meet the best standing-desk chairs on the market.
The HAG Capisco family combines the utility of a task chair, with the posture of a saddle chair, and a versatility all its own. The result is an active seat designed to encourage movement and built so you can sit, lean, perch, crossleg and origami yourself to your heart's content. These seats give you the options that no regular chair does.
The HAG Puls chair is all clean lines, constructed of recycled molded plastic, and aluminum, with a 8.5" x 12" cushion in the seat centerwith a firm seat, and just enough cushion to keep your butt bones happy. This is a firm but surprisingly comfortable seat.
The Puls Plus features the same build as the Puls, but sports additional cushioning, going all the way to the edges of the seat pan, for a still-firm, but slightly more cushy sitting experience. This is a great choice for somebody who likes a little more cushion, but prefers the narrower saddle of the Puls over the wider one of the Capisco.
The Capisco is not only the original design that led to the Puls and Puls Plus, it's also the chair that started our love affair with healthy seating. Fully cushioned and upholstered seat and back make this seat extra comfortable to sit in backwards, but it does have a slightly wider saddle than the Puls and Puls Plus.
Available at a special price with your Jarvis desk, the Topo Mat is a renaissance of the anti-fatigue mat concept. A multi-faceted surface mimics the variation in natural terrain, giving your calves and ankles the healthy range of motion they might find on a leisurely forest stroll. We're not saying you should never leave your desk (in fact, we're fans of a midday meander), but while we're standing, let's not stand still!
- Topo: 29" wide x 26.25" deep
- Topo Mini: 25.2" wide x 19.2" deep
Topo Mini is recommended if you have a smaller space, or if you're ordering a Jarvis narrower than 42".
Brighten up your workspace (and charge your *generic mp3 player*) with this super-adjustable, low-profile lamp with built-in usb port.
- Premium aluminum alloy casing with high-efficiency cooling properties
- Rotating arm and lamp head
- Touch control for 5 light temperatures and 7 levels of brightness
- Pleasant non-flickering illumination
- USB charging port
The thing is, no matter what chair you’re in, the human body was meant to move; we crave it.
And no, sitting probably won't actually kill you. But if you do want to stand, we can help. And if you want to sit, we can make sure you're doing it right. That’s our thing: we've got your back.
Jarvis is a sit-stand desk, the single best tool in your arsenal against static working. With the push of a button, Jarvis quickly and stably moves between sitting and standing heights, plus everything in between. This freedom to move throughout the day is revolutionary, and Jarvis is leading the charge.