The perfect “other stuff table”
So, you’ve joined the adjustable desk revolution, you’ve got your Jarvis Desk all picked out, and you’re ready to start sit-standing. But you’re not ready to say goodbye to your printer and your potted plant and your Wonder Woman figurines. Some people need their coffee pot within arm’s reach, and that's okay.
From the designers of the Jarvis Standing Desk comes a low-profile side table designed to complement your Jarvis Bamboo Standing Desk. The top is made in the same facilities as our bamboo desktops, with the same environmentally friendly processes. The steel base is finished with the same durable powder coat as our Jarvis frames and Sidekick File Pedestals—applied using a dry, zero-formaldehyde process that doesn’t leach harmful chemicals into the environment.
Assembly is easy—no power tools needed—and small feet on each corner adjust independently to give you a level table even on unlevel floors. The simple beauty and clean lines of Jarvis Side Table suit just about any setting, and the solid build won’t disappoint. Your fern never had it so good.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
Jarvis Side Table Assembly
- Welded steel build – no exposed raw edges
- Zero-formaldehyde powder coat
- 3 year warranty
- Package Dimensions: 46" x 31" x 20"
- Weight: 40.3 lbs
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
JARVIS SIDE TABLE FRAME
Frame Shipping Dimensions
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
JARVIS SIDE TABLE TOP
- Truly sustainable: fully mature trees in 5 years
- Bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than equivalent trees
- No pesticides or fertilizers required for growth
Bamboo Top Specs
- Material harvested by hand preserving root structure
- Mao and Moso species bamboo, sourced from sustainable forests
- European E1-level glues; Japanese Zero Formaldehyde; German wear-resistant UV coating
- Rounded edge detail
- 3/4" (20mm) Top Thickness
- Top Dimensions: 48" x 24"
Top Shipping Dimensions
- Package Dimensions: 51" x 27" x 3"
- Weight: 26.46 lbs
The beauty of bamboo
Where to begin. Not only is bamboo a fast-growing grass that matures in just 5 years, making it an incredibly sustainable resource, but it releases 35% more oxygen than equivalent trees.
The bamboo we use comes from sustainable Thai and Chinese forests where no pesticides or fertilizers are used in the growing. And because we don’t apply any chemical dyes or stains in the finishing process, each desktop is as naturally and uniquely beautiful as the bamboo itself.