Our Jarvis Warranty in Human-friendly English
The 7-year warranty on our Jarvis desk frame is fair to both us and our customers. If the Jarvis frame is not working because of a defect, then we will cover the costs. If the desk is damaged by the user, then they will have to cover the costs.
Covered by the warranty:
- The Jarvis frame itself, including the electric motors, control box, and switch. Basically everything that comes in the box.
- Performance according to published specifications.
- Defective materials or workmanship in frame or desk top.
- Defects affecting operation of the frame and height adjusting mechanisms.
Not covered by the warranty:
- Normal wear and tear of the desk top or paint finish.
- Any damages or malfunctions in the product caused by repairs, or attempted repairs, performed by anyone not affiliated with or authorized by Fully.
- Any product that has been damaged by or subjected to misuse, abnormal handling or impact.
- Improper assembly or disassembly.
- Any modifications to electronic components.
- The Jarvis warranty period begins the day the product is delivered to the customer.
- This warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the product.
- We will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts necessary to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
- We will make an honest assessment when diagnosing the issue.
- When we are in doubt, we will err on the side of the customer.
Warranty Revision 15.1.15 ***This warranty applies to all Jarvis desk bases purchased on or after January 15, 2015.