Keeping it Classy
Our friends at Rocket Mission are solving your drawer problem, and they're doing it with style. The Atwood desk top is modeled after a classic Carlton House Desk, updated and streamlined. Introduce the Jarvis Standing Desk frame, and worlds collide: classic modernism! Modern classicism! Sitting! Standing! It's like magic.
Personalize your Jarvis Atwood Desk for any space, with your choice of 5 beautiful finishes, 7 drawer colors, and three frame colors. The Jarvis Frame, with its stable C-leg design and sleek physique, is the perfect match for the Atwood top. The Atwood is made with maple wood and probably fairy dust. It goes with everything.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
The Atwood Top features our beautiful Jarvis Hardwood options.
- 30" x 60" x 6.5"
- Top shelf dimensions: 11.8" x 60"
- Depth from front edge to drawers: 15.375"
- Space of opening: 22" x 11.8"
- Inside measures: 15" x 9.25" x 3"
- Front panel measures 17" x 3.25"
Details & Dimensions
- Industry-leading warranty: 7 years on all frame, mechanical,
and electrical components
- 350lb lifting capacity
- Height adjustable from 23.25" to 48.75” (without top)
- Adjustment speed of 1.5" per second with soft start/stop
- 4 Programmable Memory Presets (with desk height LED display)
- Auto-dark LED display goes black after 10 seconds
- Adjustable foot leveling studs for uneven flooring (0.25” adjustment)
- Operating noise <50dB (without top)
- Jarvis frames ship via FedEx Ground from Portland, OR
- Box dimensions: 42" x 10" x 10"
- Weight: 66 lbs
Jarvis comes standard in three colors; Black, Silver, and White. Sometimes we decide to try something a little different. That's where our special edition offerings come into play.
Alloy is the same steel frame, finished with an automotive-grade clear coat. The result is smooth to the touch, but displays the color, texture, and semi-reflective surface of the raw steel, complete with heat marks and welds. It. Looks. Awesome.
Jarvis is available with a standard up / down switch or an upgraded programable memory handset option that auto-darks after 10 seconds.
- Simple handset: 2.35" wide x 1.15" tall
- Programmable Memory handset: 5.7" wide x 1.25" tall
We have put together a convenient bundle of some of the most popular cable management tools ready to ship out with your Jarvis frame.
- Fully surge protector with 12ft cable (qty 1)
- Two WireTamer cable trays in the color of your choice
- Adhesive cable mounts (qty 10)
- Zip ties (qty 20)
The Fully surge protector is ETL listed, and offers six AC outlets and two USB 2.0 ports, and protects against power surges up to 880 joules. The 12' cord provides enough cable for your desk to move up and down; no need to worry about the reach of cables when raising the desk to standing height. Use the zip ties to keep everything organized.
Jarvis Monitor Arm by Fully is a fully-functional, great looking, affordable gas-activated monitor arm. An articulating monitor arm is a great addition to any ergonomic workspace, including both height-adjustable and fixed-height desks. The Jarvis Monitor Arm accommodates most VESA compliant monitors.
The Buddy features simple spring-loaded height and width adjustments to hug your CPU tight.
- Fits CPUs 2.25"-4.75" wide and 9"-16.25" tall
- 10" glide track
- Weight capacity: up to 22 lbs
- 360° swivel
The Fully CPU Holder features a sturdy steel build, and adjusts to the height and width of your CPU.
- Steel body
- Minimum mounting surface of 5.5" x 8.7" (140 x 230mm)
- Minimum mounting surface thickness of .75" (19.05mm)
- 3-piece assembly, with set screw
- Weight capacity: up to 65 lbs
The Sidekick is the perfect companion for your adjustable desk, and it's even painted to match the Jarvis frame. This unassuming set of drawers fits easily into a corner or underneath your desk, and provides valuable organization.
- Sturdy aluminum build in Jarvis black, gray, or white
- Single mechanism locks all three, smooth pull drawers
- 1 pencil drawer w/ pencil tray insert
- 1 box drawer
- 1 file drawer fits standard letter size hanging folders
- Hard nylon rolling casters, with fifth caster at front of bottom drawer prevents tipping
- Dimensions: height 23.6" x width 15.4" x depth 21.7"
HAG Capisco and Puls
Meet the best standing-desk chairs on the market.
The HAG Capisco family combines the utility of a task chair, with the posture of a saddle chair, and a versatility all its own. The result is an active seat designed to encourage movement and built so you can sit, lean, perch, crossleg and origami yourself to your heart's content. These seats give you the options that no regular chair does.
The HAG Puls chair is all clean lines, constructed of recycled molded plastic, and aluminum, with a 8.5" x 12" cushion in the seat centerwith a firm seat, and just enough cushion to keep your butt bones happy. This is a firm but surprisingly comfortable seat.
The Puls Plus features the same build as the Puls, but sports additional cushioning, going all the way to the edges of the seat pan, for a still-firm, but slightly more cushy sitting experience. This is a great choice for somebody who likes a little more cushion, but prefers the narrower saddle of the Puls over the wider one of the Capisco.
The Capisco is not only the original design that led to the Puls and Puls Plus, it's also the chair that started our love affair with healthy seating. Fully cushioned and upholstered seat and back make this seat extra comfortable to sit in backwards, but it does have a slightly wider saddle than the Puls and Puls Plus.
With peaks and valleys that mimic variation in natural terrain, Topo gives your calves and ankles the healthy range of motion they might find on a leisurely stroll.
- Topo: 29" wide x 26.25" deep
- Topo Mini: 25.2" wide x 19.2" deep
A simple black standing mat, but far from simple. The supportive foam design will help anyone stand comfortably throughout the day.
- 30" wide x 18" deep
The Lumen LED Desk Lamp offers 5 warm-to-cool color temperatures, and seven levels of brightness to keep your eyes happy. This thoughtfully designed desk lamp features an independent rotating arm and lamp head. With an integrated USB charging port, it’s so simple to keep your smartphone charged throughout the day. The Lumen LED Desk Lamp comes in two color options, black, or white with brushed silver aluminum casing.
The versatile Beam Desk Lamp creates the perfect light for any task or mood. With 5 color options, four color temperatures and four levels of brightness, it’s an easy solution to brighten up any space. Constructed from premium steel and aluminum components, this modern, sleek and stylish Beam Lamp is sure to complement any office or living space. Need a matching floor lamp? Visit our Beam LED Floor Lamp page for options.
About Rocket Mission
Rocket Mission is a collection of furniture from designer Vincent Leman. The furniture pieces reference Mid-Century Modern and Art Deco design elements in new, contemporary pieces of furniture. Vincent and his team make all of their furniture in Valparaiso, Indiana (outside of Chicago).