Goodbye, stagnation. Hello, collaboration.
Movement boosts individual productivity—imagine what it does for teamwork. It’s time to extend the benefits of an energized workstation to the meeting room, too. The Jarvis Conference Table will keep creativity flowing in all-day work sessions by allowing your team to alternate between sitting, standing and stretching out.
The first adjustable-height conference table built from the ground up comes from the same team of designers and engineers who created our award-winning Jarvis Standing Desk. It’s easy on the eyes and easy to use.
This modern conference table comes in two sizes that comfortably accommodate either six or eight people.
The steel frame comes in four finish options and includes leg rest bars that offer versatile support for active bodies. A programmable handset lets you quickly transition from sitting to standing—and every spot in between.
Tops are offered in our signature bamboo, sustainably-harvested and grown without pesticides or fertilizers, and special-edition Oregon White Oak, handcrafted here in Portland by our partner (and fellow B Corp) The Joinery. These one-of-a-kind pieces are made from lumber sourced from small producers recognized by the Forestry Stewardship Council for their focus on conservation and ecosystem preservation.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
- View Jarvis Conference Table assembly instructions as PDF
- View Joinery Oregon White Oak warranty and care instructions as PDF
Details & Dimensions
Conference Table Frame Specs
- Industry-leading warranty: 7 years on all frame, mechanical, and electrical components
- 600 lb lifting capacity (inclusive of top weights)
- Height adjustable from 26.5" to 45.75” (without top)
- Adjustment speed of 1.3" per second with soft start/stop
Bamboo Conference Table Top Specs
- 80" x 40" x 1.5" — 125 lbs
- 96" x 42" x 1.5" — 156 lbs
Oregon White Oak Conference Table Top Specs
- Overall weight and top thickness may vary depending on material availability. Table tops are produced with a consistent and flat surface.
- 80" x 40" x 1.25-1.5" — 107-128 lbs
- 96" x 42" x 1.25-1.5" — 128-152 lbs
- Bamboo conference table tops and frames ship from Portland, OR and Nottingham, MD via FedEx Freight
- Oregon White Oak table tops and frames ship from Portland, OR
- Box 1 of 2: 42" x 18" x 11" — 90 lbs
- Box 2 of 2: 46" x 17" x 10" — 64 lbs
- Box 1 of 2: 42" x 18" x 11" — 90 lbs
- Box 2 of 2: 46" x 17" x 10" — 69 lbs
Bamboo a fast-growing grass that matures in just 5 years, making it an incredibly sustainable resource, and it also releases 35% more earth-healing oxygen than equivalent trees.
The bamboo we use comes from sustainable Thai and Chinese forests where no pesticides or fertilizers are used in the growing. And because we don’t apply any chemical dyes or stains in the finishing process, each Jarvis Bamboo desktop is as naturally and uniquely beautiful as the bamboo itself.
Oregon White Oak Top
Our special-edition Oregon White Oak, are handcrafted here in Portland by our partner (and fellow B Corp!) The Joinery. These one-of-a-kind oak tops are made from lumber sourced from small producers recognized for their focus on conservation and preservation.
This wood is more than beautiful.
The Joinery sources its Oregon White Oak for our special-edition desktops from suppliers like family-owned-and-operated Zena Forest Products in Salem, Oregon. Zena’s emerged as a leader in sustainable forestry, proving that it’s possible to be economically viable and protect forest ecosystems.
Learn more about how we’re collaborating with The Joinery to create quality products that are good for people and the earth.