Free shipping to lower 48 states. Humanscale products also ship free to Alaska Hawaii and Canada. GST will be added to Canadian orders.
Big things are on the horizon: Introducing the Horizon LED light by Humanscale
50,000 hours - the life span of the Element LED. That's the equivalent of 25 years of use in a standard office environment! And, if needed, the LED assembly can easily be replaced to further extend the life of the light.
To make Mother Earth smile, the Horizon LED light is constructed of 95% recycled content. The components are also 99% recyclable and it is shipped in 70% recycled packaging. The Humanscale Horizon LED light can help any project achieve a number of LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
- Single, even light source creates a single shadow
- Dimmer controls for seven different light levels
- Neutral 3000 K white light
- Produces large footprint of bright light
- Compact enough for use in any environment
- Consumes only nine watts of power with a 90W equivalent output
- Nightlight feature operates at just one watt
- Spherical joints in the base and light assembly for effortless adjustability and ease of use
- Replaceable LED assembly for in-field repairs
- 50,000 hour lifespan
- 10-year, 24/7 warranty
- UL/cUL/CE certified
- RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Available in silver, black or white
- Made mostly of recycled aluminum
Seeing the Light
Did you know that lighting accounts for nearly half the energy used by commercial buildings?
Energy-efficient task lighting offers a solution. Overhead lighting is one of the biggest culprits of energy consumption. By placing energy-efficient task lights at every workstation, overhead lighting levels can generally be reduced, slashing energy use and costs. In fact, research has shown that a dual-source lighting system can reduce energy consumption by as much as 67%. And as task lights go, the Humanscale Element Disc LED Light is far more cost- and energy-efficient than comparable incandescent task lights. The latest LEDs use as little as 10% of the energy and last up to 60 times longer than incandescents. That profound energy savings can reduce a building's overall energy use by as much as 25%.
Less energy for lighting lowers operating costs, not to mention your carbon footprint—and that's a benefit for everyone involved.