We value your privacy
and all its subdomains are provided by:
B- 9000 Gent
Company number (VAT BE): 0635.808.769.
NL +32 9 296 44 83/ +31 0 000 00 00 - [email protected]
EN +32 9 296 44 83 - [email protected]
DE +49 30 7001 4476 - [email protected]
FR +00 00 0000 0000 - [email protected]
EN 0800 069 8262 - [email protected]
Please contact us should you have any privacy/cookie-related questions. We'll respond within three business days.
1. Why this Privacy Statement?
Every person who visits or uses the Website (hereafter the “User”) will almost inevitably disclose a certain amount of personal data. The personal data is information which allows FULLY to identify you as a natural person, regardless of whether we actually do this. You are identifiable as soon as it is possible to create a direct or indirect link between one or more data and you as a natural person.
We only use and process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and any replacement legislation, or any similar regulation under any applicable law, and any regulatory requirements or codes of practice governing the use, storage or transmission of personal data. Every reference in this Privacy Statement to the ‘GDPR’ is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Data (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
2.1 Data Controller
FULLY is responsible for the processing of your personal data and decides alone or in cooperation with others which personal data is being collected as well as the purposes and the technical and organisational means with regard to the processing of your personal data.
FULLY has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of its Users. FULLY uses a variety of adequate security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. FULLY secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
2.2 Data Processor(s)
FULLY is free to rely on data processors for the processing of your personal data. A processor is the natural or legal person who processes your personal data upon request and on behalf of the data controller. Each data processor is required to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The data processor shall always act on the instructions of the data controller.
FULLY relies on the following categories of data processors:
- Companies we have engaged for marketing purposes;
- Companies we have engaged for communication purposes (e.g. live chat on the website)
- Companies we have engaged for hosting purposes;
- Companies we have engaged for administrative purposes (e.g. account management and invoicing);
- Companies we have engaged for statistical purposes;
- Companies we have engaged for logistic purposes (e.g. storage, order picking, labeling, and shipping);
- Companies we have engaged for payment purposes.
With a view to the optimal protection of the personal data of the Users, FULLY has made the necessary contractual arrangements with the aforementioned data processors to ensure that the data is safe.
As a resident of the European Economic Area, a transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can only take place to countries that ensure an adequate level of protection. In the absence of an adequacy decision, FULLY will only transfer personal data to third countries when appropriate safeguards are provided. In particular, FULLY uses processors located in the United States, India, Sri Lanka and the Philippines and has made the necessary contractual arrangements, taking into account the standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission, to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection.
3. On what legal grounds is your personal data processed?
In accordance with the GDPR we process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- On the basis of the execution of the contract agreed upon with you or the execution of pre-contractual steps taken at your request; or
- On the basis of compliance with legal or regulatory provisions with regard to the management of the contractual relationship, invoicing in particular;
- On the basis of our legitimate interest in sending information and newsletters to our customers;
- On the basis of your consent to be marketed and advertised to by Fully or partner advertisers.
4. Which personal data is being processed?
The personal data of Users is collected when they fill out a contact form on our Website or when they complete our online ordering method.
FULLY commits to only collect and process your personal data in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. The following categories of personal data are processed by FULLY:
- Personal identification data (name, first name, address, IP address);
- Contact details (telephone number and e-mail address);
- Financial identification data (bank details);
- Any other personal data you send us by e-mail, via the contact form or via our online chat (e.g. a CV).
5. For which purposes is your personal data being used?
FULLY collects your personal data for the sole purpose of offering every User of our a safe, optimised and personal user experience of our Website and the offered services. The collection of personal data becomes more extensive as the User makes more intensive use of our Website and our online services. FULLY reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations if personal data is missing, incorrect or incomplete.
The processing of your personal data is essential for the proper functioning of the Website and the provision of associated services. FULLY commits to solely process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Allowing users to make purchases via our Website, showing the customers the right info/content on the website based on their IP address;
- Customer management: customer administration, account management, invoicing, customer support, complaint monitoring and sending newsletters;
- Answering and following up on questions which are asked via the chat functionality on our Website, in a way that is clear, relevant and to the point;
- Dispute management;
- To detect and offer protection against all fraud, errors and criminal behaviours on the Website.
- Personalised marketing and advertising if you have expressly agreed to it. In that case, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Marketing and advertising if you have expressly agreed to it. In that case, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in any of the emails sent to you. We may use the information which you have given us and which we collect when you interact with us for:
- Delivering direct marketing, advertising and updates from us, such as telling you about upcoming events, products, and special offers and other information about us.
- Measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.
- Help us decide which direct marketing emails we serve.
- Suggest recommendations to you as a user of our website or apps about our products or services that may be of a specific interest to you.
- Remind you of an opportunity to complete a purchase.
- Sharing data with partner advertisers for the purposes of retargeting advertisements to you and other users similar to you.
When visiting the website of FULLY, some data is being collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimise your user experience. These data are: IP-address, probable location of consultation, hour and day of the consultation and the pages which are being consulted. When you visit the Website, you explicitly agree to this collection of data for statistical purposes. We offer two currencies on our website and to serve to correct pricing to the right people we use the IP address of the session to link a country to the session. We then store that info in a cookie so we can serve the right pricing in EUR or GBP to the right people. We do not save that data anywhere and do not use it for other reasons than stated above.
We do not, under any circumstances, collect sensitive personal information, such as information about your race, political opinions, health, religious or other beliefs, sexual orientation, etc.
The User provides the personal data to FULLY himself and therefore retains a certain degree of control. When certain personal data is incomplete or apparently incorrect, FULLY has the right to postpone some expected actions temporarily or permanently.
6. Who receives your personal data?
Your personal data is processed for internal use within FULLY only, which means that Fully employees based in the United States may have access to your data. Access rights of the employees are based on their function and the necessity to see the data. Your personal data will not be sold, passed on or communicated to any third parties, except in case you have given us your explicit prior consent or in case the transmission is necessary for the performance of the contract or is legally required.
7. How long do we store your personal data?
Your personal data is stored as long as necessary to achieve the purposes pursued. Your personal data will be erased from our database as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes pursued or if you validly exercise your right to erasure.
8. What are your rights?
8.1 Guarantee of a legitimate and secure process of your personal data
Your personal data is always processed for the legitimate purposes explained in point 5. Your personal data is collected and processed in an appropriate, relevant and non-excessive manner, and is not kept longer than necessary to achieve the intended purposes.
8.2 Right to access
If you can prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. Thus, you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data is transmitted, the criteria used to determine the data retention period, and the rights that you can exercise with regard to your personal data.
8.3 Right to rectification of your personal data
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data may be corrected. It is primarily the responsibility of the User to notify us of any updates or changes regarding his personal information, but you can also request us in writing.
8.4 Right to erasure (or “right to be forgotten”)
You also have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data under the following assumptions:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the intended purposes;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- You have validly exercised your right of opposition;
- Your personal data has been illegally processed;
- Your personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
The deletion of data is mainly related to visibility; it is possible that the deleted data are still temporarily stored.
8.5 Right to limitation of processing
In certain cases, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, especially in case of dispute as to the accuracy of the data, if the data are necessary for the context of legal proceedings or the time required to FULLY to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
8.6 Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. FULLY will stop processing your personal data unless it can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which prevail over your right to object.
8.7 Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain any personal data which you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. At your request, this data may be transferred to another provider unless it is technically impossible.
8.8 Right to withdraw your consent
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, for example for direct marketing purposes.
9. How to exercise my rights?
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must send a written request and proof of identity by registered mail to FULLY Europe BV, Nieuwewandeling 62/10 15, B- 9000 Gent, Belgium or by email to [email protected] . We will respond as soon as possible, and no later than one (1) month after receipt of the request.
10. Possibility to lodge a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the processing of your personal data by FULLY, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority (for Belgium: https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/").
© 2018 deJuristen IT law and Intellectual Property http://www.ictrecht.be. The offered information is protected under copyright legislation, which means that this information may not be reproduced or distributed without the previous and written permission of deJuristen ([email protected]). deJuristen thus retains all relevant intellectual property rights.