The Light Duty AD17
If you're looking for a truly "light duty" adjustable-height desk--you work from a laptop and are planning to use the desk just a few hours per day--the AD17 is a great option.
However, if you have a monitor or two, work 8+ hours per day, and plan to move your desk from sitting to standing multiple times per day, this is a good time to check out our two-leg standing desks, like Jarvis Junior. The benefits of a two-leg sit/stand desk aren't just table real-estate, but added stability and lifting power.
We're just as excited as you are about your new stand up desk. If you have any questions or want to talk through any of these choices, don't hesitate to contact us.
Our Light Duty AD17 adjustable desk is the most affordable model in our series and is ideal for home offices, for people who just use a laptop, or neat freaks who don't like desk clutter.
Click the specifications tab at the top of this section for specifics on top sizes, frame measurements, color options, and other details. And always feel free to contact the adjustable desk experts here at Fully with any questions you may have.
We recommend pairing the HAG Capisco chair or the Varier Move stool with our height-adjustable desks. These chairs were specifically designed with height-adjustable work surfaces in mind. Click here to see our favorite desk accessories, or here to return to the height-adjustable desk category page.
If you poke around our site a little bit more, you'll find a lot more of exactly that: great looking, quality products at an affordable price. That's kind of our thing.
Electric Desk Features
- Push-button electric adjustment
- Surface height adjustable from 26"-46.5"
- Adjustment at 1" per second
- 110lb overall lifting capacity
- Tops available in either beech or maple veneer
- Overall frame weight is 65lbs.
- Lifting capacity with top is 115lbs-135lbs
- Cable management solutions available
- Moderate assembly required
- 5 year warranty on motor and frame
- Basic rocker switch adjustment
- Available in silver or black frame
- Adjustable workstation is mobile with lockable casters
- Profiled and lacquered edges
- Tops are triple coated with UV hardened lacquer
- Tops measure 7/8" thick
- Ships via freight carrier with curbside delivery
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
AD17 DESK TOP
If you've already got your own desk top and you need information on the desk frame, scroll down or click here to jump to frame information.
All of the tops below are available in both beech and maple finishes.
Please note, the tops for our AD series desks are sustainably harvested and the grain and color can vary. Below are some characteristic samples of the finishes in beech and in maple.
Our adjustable-height desks are available without tops. Below you'll find information on the desk frames. If you have any additional questions, please give us a call.
WOODEN FILE PEDESTAL
The Wooden File Pedestal is the perfect filing pedestal to accompany your new adjustable height desk. These wooden pedestals come in the same top finishes as your desk so that your office look is consistent, clean and modern.
- Available in beech or maple finish
- 3 drawer or 4 drawer style
- Ships fully assembled
- Comes with a locking top drawer
- On 4 casters, 2 of which can be locked for stability
- One year warranty
- Dimensions: 22 13/16" tall x 19 11/16" deep x 15 3/4" wide