AD125 Adjustable Desk
Simple, functional, and reliable, AD Series height adjustable tables feature clean Scandinavian design and are customizable to fit any work space and any budget.
Available in four frame widths with extended support brackets, the AD125 supports over 10 tops styles. The standard shape legs–the same style as its siblings the AD127HD, AD132, and AD129–give this desk frame a classic feel. A 176 lb. lifting capacity provides the AD125 with enough strength to elevate most standard work surfaces. If you work with multiple monitors and additional heavy equipment on your desk, consider upgrading to the 220 lb. lifting capacity in the AD127HD or AD129 frame.
Click the specifications tab at the top of this section for specifics on top sizes, frame measurements, color options, and other details. And always feel free to contact our adjustable desk experts today with any questions you may have.
We recommend pairing the HAG Capisco chair or the Varier Move stool with our height-adjustable desks. These chairs were specifically designed with height-adjustable work surfaces in mind. Click here to see our favorite desk accessories, or here to return to the height-adjustable desk category page.
Electric Desk Features
- Push-button electric adjustment
- Surface height adjustable from 26"-46.5"
- Adjustment at 1" per second
- 176lb overall lifting capacity
- Overall frame weight is 66lbs.
- Lifting capacity with top is 115lbs-135lbs
- Cable management solutions available
- Moderate assembly required
- 2 year warranty on motor
- 5 year warranty on frame
- Basic rocker switch adjustment
- Tops available in either beech or maple veneer
- Profiled and lacquered edges
- Tops are triple coated with UV hardened lacquer
- Tops measure 7/8" thick
- Ships via freight carrier with curbside delivery
Free ShippingFree shipping to lower 48 states. For shipping rates to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii, please use "add to quote" feature, below "add to cart" button, and we'll provide a custom quote. Click here to learn more.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
AD125 DESK TOP
If you've already got your own desk top and you need information on the desk frame, scroll down or click here to jump to frame information.
All of the tops below are available in both beech and maple finishes.
Please note, the tops for our AD series desks are sustainably harvested and the grain and color can vary. Below are some characteristic samples of the finishes in beech and in maple.
Our adjustable-height desks are available without tops. Below you'll find information on the desk frames. If you have any additional questions, please give us a call.
The Buddy features simple spring-loaded height and width adjustments to hug your CPU tight.
- Fits CPUs 2.25"-4.75" wide and 9"-16.25" tall
- 10" glide track
- Weight capacity: up to 22 lbs
- 360° swivel
The Fully CPU Holder features a sturdy steel build, and adjusts to the height and width of your CPU.
- Steel body
- Minimum mounting surface of 5.5" x 8.7" (140 x 230mm)
- Minimum mounting surface thickness of .8" (20mm)
- 3-piece assembly, with set screw
WOODEN FILE PEDESTAL
The Wooden File Pedestal is the perfect filing pedestal to accompany your new adjustable height desk. These wooden pedestals come in the same top finishes as your desk so that your office look is consistent, clean and modern.
- Available in beech or maple finish
- 3 drawer or 4 drawer style
- Ships fully assembled
- Comes with a locking top drawer
- On 4 casters, 2 of which can be locked for stability
- One year warranty
- Dimensions: 22 13/16" tall x 19 11/16" deep x 15 3/4" wide
Write Your Own Review
Love the desk and good service
AD125 Adjustable Height Desk