Bring all of you to the conversation
What could be nicer than finding your rhythm on a Tic Toc chair? Finding your rhythm with someone else on a Tic Toc Together. When you bring this special active seating into your office, meeting space, coffee shop, or home, you invite a deeper feeling of connection, with an ease and joy that can only be described as “that summer see-saw” feeling.
Like our Tic Toc, Tic Toc Together puts you into a relaxed, open-hip position, with a contoured seat pan to fit the natural curves of your body. As you and your partner find your shared side-to-side rocking rhythm, you’ll also find yourselves harmonizing to each other’s body movements, taking the concept of “mirroring” to an entirely new level.
Free Shipping & 30-Day Returns
We offer free shipping and free returns to customers in the lower 48 states. Send back any item in like new condition in its original packaging and we'll refund you in full. See details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
Details & Dimensions
- Product weight: 26.7 lbs
- Max supported weight: 220 lbs (each seat)
- Connecting beam length: 35.2"
- Maximum seat height: 23.6"
- Minimum seat height: 16.1"
- 5 year warranty
- Patent information
- Made of beechwood grown and harvested in Northwestern Germany
- Certified sustainable by the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)
- Custom gas lift is ISO 9001 certified to our specifications (Add 80 lbs minimum weight to activate gas lift)
- Upholstery for the optional padded cushion has a premium-textured brushed finish and is treated for water repellency. (0.75" thick padded cushion)
- Tic Toc Together ships via FedEx Ground from Portland, OR and Nottingham, MD
- Box Dimensions: 62.6" x 19.7" x 7.1"
- Weight: 48.5 lbs
Two seats, one shared moment.
It was while walking through a sculpture garden in Mexico City’s Museum of Modern Art that Fully founder David Kahl first had the idea for Tic Toc Together. There was one statue in particular that caught his attention: two figures, each independent, but connected in the most natural and graceful way.
What if two people, sitting independently of each other, could also be connected in this way? Since the Tic Toc already put a single sitter into an easy and natural swaying motion, it seemed the most promising place to start. David brought the idea to Fully’s Design Lab, and the adventure began to create the most enjoyable, most intuitive and connecting experience possible. After many close-but-not-quite attempts, the design for Tic Toc Together became apparent, and we are so pleased to now share it with you—and you.