Align your spine, body, and mind.
Designed to encourage your body’s natural posture, rhythm, and need for movement, Tic Toc is all about the feel-good micro-adjustments your body naturally craves. The swiveling and side-to-side rocking motions keep your body moving, your back aligned, and your circulation flowing so you feel more engaged, more fully yourself, in every moment.
While many of our customers have bought Tic Tocs for their Jarvis Standing Desks, they seem to be equally appreciated as dining and living room chairs, sewing and guitar-playing stools, meditation seats, even baby rockers. We’ve also heard from parents that there’s no better chair for keeping restless kids at the kitchen table.
Free Shipping & 30-Day Returns
We offer free shipping and free returns to customers in the lower 48 states. Send back any item in like new condition in its original packaging and we'll refund you in full. See details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
Details & Dimensions
- Made of beechwood grown and harvested in Northwestern Germany
- Certified sustainable by the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)
- Custom gas lift is ISO 9001 certified to our specifications (Add 80 lbs minimum weight to activate gas lift)
- Upholstery for the optional padded cushion has a premium-textured brushed finish and is treated for water repellency. (0.75” thick padded cushion)
- Max supported weight: 220 lbs
- 5 year warranty
- Patent information
- Tic Tocs ship via FedEx Ground from Portland, OR and Nottingham, MD
- Box Dimensions: 18" x1 3" x 5" - 12 lbs
- Ships fully assembled
From back ache to Tic Toc
The idea for Tic Toc took shape at the intersection of Fully founder David Kahl’s personal life and professional experience. Over several meditation retreats—some a full month of 12-hour-a-day sitting—David had this profound insight: Sitting still is painful. Instead of peaceful reflection, he continually found his focus forced away by his body's growing discomfort.
With this realization, and with all that he had come to understand about healthy, active sitting, he began to dream up a chair that would support the body’s natural posture and rhythm—with just enough movement to keep the body loose and mind free. And who better to help bring the dream to life than Hans Christian Mengshoel, legendary designer of the Balans sitting concept and original kneeling chair. Twenty-four months, hundreds of drawings, and 18 prototypes later, Tic Toc was born.Read more about Tic Toc.