The Ultimate Sonographer's Chair
We have taken HAG's award-winning Capisco chair and modified it for ultrasound, radiology and laboratory applications. The tall 265mm lift offers nearly ten inches of seat height variation. And the optional footring or Step-Up allows for infinite positions for your feet. Ideal for sit/stand applications, the chair encourages creative, alternate sitting positions - forwards, backwards or sideways.
We will gladly accept your organization's purchase order. Call for details.
Try Capisco for 90-days risk-free.
The Capisco chair is the product that started this company. We have yet to find a chair that is as versatile as it is beautiful in its design. We believe in it so much, we offer a 90-day risk-free return policy on these chairs.
Free Shipping & 30-Day Returns
We offer free shipping and free returns to customers in the lower 48 states. Send back any item in like new condition in its original packaging and we'll refund you in full. See details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
- Non-traditional saddle seat design
- Naturally follows you as you move to the next sitting position
- Tall 265mm pneumatic lift for a seat height range of 22.875-32.25"
- Adjustments: seat depth, seat height, back height, tilt tension backward, and three-position tilt lock
- 10 year warranty on pneumatic lift
- Solid, recycled aluminum base with curved/arched footplates
- Black or silver frame
- Shipping dimensions: 28" x 28" x 13" 35lbs
- Made of recycled and recyclable materials
- Interchangeable components extend product life
- GREENGUARD certified
The dimensions shown are for the Capisco with 200mm lift. With the ultrasound's 265mm lift, seat height ranges between 22.875-32.25"
- Box Dimensions: 28x28x13 inches
- Weight: 35lbs
- Overall Chair Height: 35" - 42.5"
- Overall Chair Width: 22.9"
- Overall Chair Depth: 19.5"
Gas cylinders (pneumatic lifts), controls, and functional parts are warranted for ten (10) years; arm caps, casters, backliners, and exposed wood parts (finished wood chairs and wood base caps) for five (5) years; and upholstery materials (foam, mesh) are warranted for three (3) years.