• We’ll be at our retreat October 26th, 27th and 28th
• Our Portland Showroom closes on Thursday, October, 26th at 3:00PM and re-opens on Sunday, October 29th for regular hours (11AM-4PM)
• Our San Francisco Showroom closes on Wednesday, October, 25th at our normal closing time (6PM) and will re-open on Tuesday, October 31st for regular hours (10AM-6PM)
• Our website is still open for business, we're happy to process your orders!
• If you send us an email, or reach our voicemail, please leave your name, phone number, question/suggestion/issue and, if applicable, your order number. We'll promptly respond in the order you reached out.
• We’ll be shipping orders right up until the moment we leave. While this means there will be a slight disruption to the corresponding deliveries, they should be minimal.
• Where's your shipment? Check FedEx tracking
• If you haven't found the answers you need here, please check our FAQ page
Fully Retreat: A family reunion we can all look forward to
As a company, we are all about providing the tools that get you engaged and connected with yourself and others. Our desks and chairs are designed to inspire presence in your work and play. And there are a lot of moving parts to Fully. Our people are distributed between various locations in Portland, San Francisco and Baltimore. This is our chance to put our money where our mouth is and get present and engaged with each other. To cut through the distance and grow those connections with each other.
While we’re always calibrating our communication skills, sometimes there’s just no substitute for breakout sessions capped by a loud, awkward happy hour, campfires with jokes, charades and (WIFI willing) bad karaoke. The idea is—the better we’re able to understand each other, the more capable we'll be to serve and connect with you. After all, you are our priority.
Speaking of priorities, we’re hoping this excursion will be minimally disruptive to our ability to answer all your questions and concerns. As per usual, we’ll be working extra hard to ensure all of your orders ship as quickly as possible so we can get you up and working at your Jarvis right away.