The evolution of active working: active feet.
Humans didn’t evolve standing on perfectly flat ground—our feet, like our bodies, were meant to move. It was this thought that inspired Fully founder David Kahl to seek out ErgoDriven’s partnership in developing Topo, the first calculated terrain standing mat.
Unlike the standard flat mat, Topo’s nature-inspired peaks and valleys encourage you to move around, engaging your muscles, returning your body to its natural alignment, relieving postural fatigue, and activating blood flow to bring more comfort, energy and flow to your work. Use the front corners of the mat as a footrest, the edges for a power stance, the back of the mat for a good stretch, and the ball in the center for a recharging foot massage.
While shoes will work perfectly fine with Topo, at the Fully office, most of us prefer it with socks or bare feet.
Free Shipping & 30-Day Returns
We offer free shipping and free returns to customers in the lower 48 states. Send back any item in like new condition in its original packaging and we'll refund you in full. See details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
Topo Mat Specs
- 29" wide (along your desk) x 26.5" back (away from your desk) x 2.7" tall at highest peak
- Durable skin wipes clean and resists puncture
- Data-driven design facilitates blood flow and movement
- One-piece integral-skin polyurethane foam colored with dye, not paint
- Weighs 8 lbs.
- Supports users with feet up to US size 14 men's, 16 women's
- 7 year warranty
Topo Mini Specs
- 25.2" wide (along your desk) x 19.2" back (away from your desk) x 2.7" tall at highest peak
- Weighs 6 lbs.
Topo's calculated terrain features are proven to drive natural, healthy movement:
1. A multifaceted rear ramp for calf pump breaks and support for split stances.
2. The slight crown in the neutral area is just enough to activate your balance circuits and promote healthy blood flow.
3. Raised front corners support diagonal split stances and engage your toes.
4. Topo's center “teardrop” further drives movement and ankle range of motion.
5. The raised side rails maintain your torso height and hand position when you switch to a wide stance.
6. A contoured front edge provides a foot prop for split stances and a leading edge to “hook” with your toes.
7. Topo's underside is designed to slide easily when you switch between standing and sitting. No more bending under your desk to lift your mat and move it (which was the#1 complaint expressed by newsletter members about conventional anti-fatigue mats).
All surfaces have a durable skin that easily wipes clean, and are gently pebbled to keep Topo feeling natural, airy, and comfortable whether you're in shoes or barefoot.
Stand with Topo, and you'll move more, experiencing less fatigue.
The #1 standing mat for your #1 standing desk.
Not only is Topo the perfect addition to your active work life, it’s the perfect match for your Jarvis standing desk: both Jarvis and Topo were The Wirecutter’s #1 picks in their categories.
Topo comes in two sizes: the original Topo, designed for a standard or larger standing desk, and Topo Mini for a smaller desktop.