Free shipping to lower 48 states. Humanscale products also ship free to Alaska Hawaii and Canada. GST will be added to Canadian orders.
The slimmest, easiest to use monitor arm.
NeoCon Gold winner in office accessories!
The Humanscale M2 is the newest addition to Humanscale's industry leading monitor arm line. With a sleek new design, and innovative mechanical spring in place of a gas cylinder, the M2 is poised to become the new standard in monitor support hardware. The new spring design allows Humanscale M2 arms to be thinner, lighter, and more maneuverable than traditional arms, without sacrificing strength and weight-load capacity. The minimal-part design allows for not only a lighter load on the budget, but also a lighter load on the environment.
The last monitor arm you will ever need to buy, the Humanscale M2 has eliminated the gas spring, the most failure-prone component of standard arms, assuring the longest life possible. Made from 52% recycled and 99% recycleable content, the M2 ships in 85% recycled packaging and can be an integral step in attaining many valuable LEED credits.
Free shipping to lower 48 states. Shipping rates for Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, will be calculated at checkout. See Details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
- Supports 95% of monitors in use today(up to 24" diagonal and 20lbs)
- Apple monitor compatible(adapter can be purchased from the Apple store)
- 10" height adjustment range
- Arm reaches from 0"-20" from the center of the mount to the back of the monitor
- VESA compatible
- 15-year 24/7 warranty
- First fully articulating arm without a gas spring
- Interchangeable mounting options include clamp mount for desk edge or grommet, and desktop bolt-through mount
- Incredibly easy to use
- Ultra-thin arm links are only 1.1" thick
- Counterbalances easily with a hex screw
- Intergrated cable management
- Weighs only 5lbs
Follow these instructions for correct monitor positioning:
1. Height:The top menu bars on the screen should be positioned at or slightly below eye level.
2. Angle: Tilt the top of the screen slightly away from you so that the screen is square to your line of sight.
3. Distance: As a guideline, position the monitor at arm's length. If you are near or far-sighted, position the monitor slightly closer or farther so that you can easily view the characters on the screen without having to lean forward.
4. Alignment: The monitor should be centered with the midline of your body to minimize neck and torso rotation. Center the monitor with the keyboard.
*The "H" key can be used as a center point to assist in proper centering of the keyboard and monitor.
TIP: The monitor arm can be moved closer to you when computing and easily pushed back when more workspace is required for writing or referencing documents. This will enable both proper positioning for computing tasks and add needed desk space when the computer is not in use.