Up to four monitors on a single mount.
Our Fully Pole-Mounted Monitor Arm lets you free up your desk surface by adding up to four monitors to a single pole mount. You’ll also be doing your neck and back a favor by raising your monitors up to eye level, bringing your body into healthier alignment.
A high quality powder coated steel (same finish as our Jarvis frames) creates a durable, scratch-resistant surface, integrated hooks keep cables neat and organized, and clamp or grommet mounts make installation simple.
Height adjustable and easy to rotate.
In addition to being able to raise your monitor to the perfect line-of-sight height, our mounts rotate 360° for landscape or portrait orientations. And with this model, we've eliminated the articulating joint of our Jarvis Monitor Arms, allowing you to scoot your desk in closer to the wall.
Free Shipping & 30-Day Returns
We offer free shipping and free returns to customers in the lower 48 states. Send back any item in like new condition in its original packaging and we'll refund you in full. See details.
Low Price Guarantee
When you purchase your adjustable desk, ergonomic chair or ergonomic accessory from Fully, rest assured that you are paying the lowest price available anywhere. Learn more.
- View Fully Single Monitor Pole Mount assembly instructions as PDF
- View Fully Dual Monitor Pole Mount assembly instructions as PDF
- View Fully Triple Monitor Pole Mount assembly instructions as PDF
- View Fully Quad Monitor Pole Mount assembly instructions as PDF
Details & Dimensions
- Suggested screen size range of 13” - 27” (diagonal measurement)
- Supports monitors up to 17.6 lbs
- VESA 75mm or 100mm compatible
- Tilt range of ± 45°
- 180° of swivel and 360° of rotation
- Built-in cable management
- Fully Pole-Mounted Monitor Arm ships via UPS Ground from Portland, OR and Nottingham, MD.
- Box Dimensions:
- Single: 21" x 6.5" x 4.5" - 9 lbs
- Dual: 21" x 6" x 5" - 12 lbs
- Triple: 24.5" x 12" x 5.5" - 17 lbs
- Quad: 23.5" x 10" x 5.5" - 21 lbs